Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Otaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Their communication lately has improved. They keep us up to date better on why the servers have exploded. Servers that die less would be amazing. Taking way too long to get out features that were promised like 2 years ago. Way too long for a new map that people will actually play. Would like to see em stop making new champs and take time to balance/re-work current champs or take more time to balance new champs. Skin quality has improved, not just crappy re-colors, so keep it up. It makes you the monies! Keep on improving Riot, if you can bust out things listed here. I think you'll stand a good chance when Dota 2 comes out. Also, stop with this "Soon" bullsh*t, god **** annoying "when will servers be fixed?" "Soon" *10 hours later* "servers are up!"

MidnightShroud

07-23-2011

I'm somewhat satisfied. Riot has a long way to go but at the same time potential.

Killrazor

07-23-2011

Overall im very satified with Riot. Ive been with them since closed beta. So ive seen what they have gone through, and how they have matured as a company.

I have one only a few issues.
1) lack on communication sometimes regarding server downtime etc, but that has improved immensely that last little while. Not much to complain on that anymore. thumps up Riot

2) Champion balance. If there is a serious OP champ or some sort of bug that can ruin a game, especially in ranked, it must be addressed ASAP. Not next patch, or in a few weeks. Take annie and her tibbers double damage bug. I was trundle, ulted the enemys tank and annie took 3/4 of hp off in less that a sec. I had Magic Resist and some from their tank. Thats just an example, and its frustrating.

If champs like that have serious bugs, i suggest either hotfix them, and if it cannot be , remove them from ranked until a fix is made.

3) Other issues with the game like Nocturnes and a few other champs particles seriously mess up lots of people FPS in game. For me its really noticeable on nocturne, and tahts why i wont buy him.

Other than those minor things. i have no real issues with Riot.

Riot, your guys and gals are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work.

ps:
just waiting on season 2 and the elo reset Oh and Monkey King of course

WillofTheWay

07-23-2011

I think a bit more in the way of IP rewards and some more balanced pricing is in order. Otherwise I'm fairly happy with the money I've invested in Riot.They provide a high quality game that I love for free and it's obvious to me that they love the game as much as I do.

Lazris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Satisified with the PvP.net changes and server stability compared to last year. And the champion design/production is awesome... buuuuut

After awhile there just gets too many new champs that seems to just get nerfed the next patch. Why release something if your going to instantly nerf it next patch? Why not let us test it with you guys? Get all our feed back, so you don't nerf and un-nerf like Udyr, Olaf, anivia, xin...

And if there is anything that becomes Flavor of the Month it is instanly nerfed. Why not let it roll out for a month and see if anyone can counter them? and it seems when you do nerf it's either HARD nerf to where they are quite hard to be good with or it small nerfs for months then a nerf to what was the problem and they just suck...

And when you over nerf a champion you guys hardly go back to fix them. Such as pantheon, twitch, eve, heimerdinger, shaco, AD ezreal (IMO), shen

Or you don't really go back and buff the old closed beta chars that don't compete with the new chars, master yi, veigar,..

Other then balance issues Riot is doing a good job. I just think every 2 week patch is too much 1 month would be better. people could deal with things and learn to get a negatron cloak eary for lanning against annie rather then a needlessly large rod... just IMO.

Dirtnugget

Recruiter

07-23-2011

Sever stability has been inconsistent for MONTHS. I don't understand what their deal is. Honestly, please patch less. Every time you guys patch it f**ks sh*t up for several days.

donkrx

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teodorooo View Post
Guess I can't please everyone?
That's my point man... why are you so concerned with approval? I can understand updating about the Riot responses.

How about instead of doing all that can you quote the Riot responses in the OP? I would really like to see that. If you're trying to please people .

already upvoted tho

Teodorooo

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkrx View Post
That's my point man... why are you so concerned with approval? I can understand updating about the Riot responses.

How about instead of doing all that can you quote the Riot responses in the OP? I would really like to see that. If you're trying to please people .

already upvoted tho
Uh the votes are concerning the poll, not the upvotes of my thread if you haven't noticed. Seeing how with these types of polls, the more number of people who vote the better, of course I would try to get people to vote.

And sure I can post the Red comments.

FearAzrael

07-23-2011

Cool thread idea.

SuperHotMumu

07-23-2011

The last red comment is totally biased, we need proper statistics !