Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sogeyking

07-23-2011

somewhat satisfied-ill keep this short

been playing a while, never been high elo but always enjoyed playing however
some of riots priorities seem off to me, i realize you need to make money and new champs provides

money, however i feel the balance of the game requires a cut back on the frequency of champ releases

wouldn't balancing be much easier with a full month to see changes instituted?

SportsLiker69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

why did you decide to show all the summoner names in the results, it looks all cluttered

Teodorooo

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rockolla View Post
why did you decide to show all the summoner names in the results, it looks all cluttered
huh? all the summoner names are shown? i was not aware of this at all -___-. sorry

Uccisore

07-23-2011

I am satisfied when I play the game. It takes several hours on the forums to bring me down to "Somewhat Satisfied", and a whole day to degrade me to "Somewhat Unsatisfied." I responded to this poll in the morning however. so I chose option 1.

Razyy

07-23-2011

not satisfied. learn to ****ing balance.

donkrx

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teodorooo View Post
As of right now, are you satisfied with Riot's current state. Just be honest and rate Riot, since I see a lot of threads either stating players are going to quit or that players are grateful for Riot providing their services.

This is just an impartial statistic and I hope it generates enough attention for Riot to see how their community responds

Edit: It would also help others and I'm sure Riot to leave a brief reason explaining why you voted how you voted.

Edit 2: Over 100 votes. Thanks guys, and please do leave comments so that this poll will remain at the top of the page.

Edit 3: Over 500 votes now, and we got a Red response! Keep going guys. Opinions!

Edit 4: Thank you guys for all your input and votes. We've broken 1000 votes now! Keep voting!

Edit 5: This thread has now reached 5, yes 5000 votes. And a total of 4 different Red responses. Thanks everyone, keep voting and keep leaving your comments!
Thread is good, but I really hate when people update the thread just to say YES I GOT MORE VOTES.

Skylam

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamwzl View Post
I wish there were less Xin Zhao, Tryndmere, Master Yi, Annie, and bad Anivia's. That is all.
too bad riot cant control that gg

Teodorooo

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkrx View Post
Thread is good, but I really hate when people update the thread just to say YES I GOT MORE VOTES.
Guess I can't please everyone?

Verifying

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Im happy that riot have thoughts on new content and have stated they are working on new content,

Edit: though i would like to know somewhat when S2 is coming around... either end of the month or sometime in this month (name of it) idk, something, not necessary an exact date.

Armidian

07-23-2011

I would flat out say i am satisifed, if not for Guinsoo's recent comments on the direction riot is changing jungling. Somewhat disatisfied is what i voted.