Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you satisfied with Riot?

Yes I am satisfied. 2898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters 12563 .

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakeil

07-23-2011

I wonder what Tryndamere would vote in this thread...

Falconnpunch

07-23-2011

Somewhat Satisfied seems right. I'd like to not be in the dark so much on patch dates, downtime, and other events. The livestream on the euro split is a step in the right direction.

tainteddaze

07-23-2011

no ive been playing the game for a while now and only thing i see is champs that weren't overpowered 8months ago become overpowered some how with no changes to the game really then they get nerf'd to the ground out of viable play. After that i wish riot would just tell us idea's of what they want to do idc if they don't come out for a while i would like to know what is going to happen like other games do. Im not really into that whole wait and see thing if it doesn't happen then im not said but still would like to know my biggest problem with the game is that there is nothing new about it no new maps no new add ons to the maps you can do no nothing just the same old map same old lanes same old minions maybe if they had extras to the maps like a flag instead of a nexon you had to get to and calm it to win the game to make it more interesting or something like jungle monster map or something new to spice it up idk.

sluguerx

07-23-2011

bump

Satisfied

HappinessFactory

07-23-2011

I would like to change my vote, Kayle changes made me very sad

Br0din

07-23-2011

I voted somewhat satisfied. Riot's quality control and content have been on a slow decline. Most of the new champs are a "bursty mage" or "tanky dps", and show little to no creativity and variation. Then there's Riot's responses to the community itself, which always feel half-assed and lazy, especially concerning projects which were announced months ago, but have not had a status update. Projects such as new maps (magma chamber), the graphical update, replays, and spectator mode. It seems like Riot's method for projects is "We'll promise the community a feature but if we don't like it we'll just stop talking about it until everyone forgets".

If Riot could deliver on their promises, treat the community with respect (giving reasons for downtime, not ignoring facts we already know to be true, not withholding info, etc), and spend more time bugtesting and working on champion originality and diversity, I think it would do the game a world of good.

Icuonuez

07-23-2011

Wow.. So many posts.. Have fun Rara :3

NiteTyme

07-23-2011

yeah. it's free, the bugs i barely notice, i dont feel a lot of champs are op beyond belief...definitely not more than this forum community does -_-

and i'm usually excited for changes that come out, like new champs. and yes, i've been playing for a long while...i dont need a new map to keep me excited as much as experimenting with champs do. maps will wear themselves out almost as fast as they do in fps shooters. champs, find your home/goto champ and you'll find you're pretty happy with your choices.

sluguerx

07-23-2011

Quote:
yeah. it's free, the bugs i barely notice, i dont feel a lot of champs are op beyond belief...definitely not more than this forum community does -_-

and i'm usually excited for changes that come out, like new champs. and yes, i've been playing for a long while...i dont need a new map to keep me excited as much as experimenting with champs do. maps will wear themselves out almost as fast as they do in fps shooters. champs, find your home/goto champ and you'll find you're pretty happy with your choices.

Same here.

Riac007

07-23-2011

yeah i am happy.
especially with the upcoming Morgana adjustments. ViVa Morgana!