Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

07-22-2011

No. Their management is very much in favour of every class but mages, and I really wish they would fix their position. Upwards from 70 MR, it is completely uncounterable, and 78 MR can fit into one slot and help you take down about 30% of any mage's damage output. And since that is all they have, they're completely pointless. It's not like Armor, which can be torn down by Black Cleaver. Or bypassed with Madred's.

Also notable: Black Cleaver versus Malady. Malady removes 24 MR max, Black Cleaver 45 Armor.

MathMage

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Al View Post
I think I proved a point by this post not really getting any response for Riot. It would only take a minute or two and about the same to reply.
Yes, your post deserves a response over the other 580 non-red posts in the thread because you're such a special snowflake, and Riot's failure to respond to yours in particular indicates that they're hiding from your inexorable logic.

Wait.

Jeremisha

07-22-2011

Honestly I'm somewhat satisfied with riot's performance. But the game is getting boring to me. Maybe i just need a LoL break

Laffymania

07-22-2011

I change my answer to Completely unsatisfied. Kayle rework is AWFUL

King of Hearts11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

hell no.

LunaYukari

07-22-2011

Did magma chamber come out yet? No? Well guess i'm not completely satisfied.

I do like the consistency of the champion releases. One every month is really nice.

Chibes

07-22-2011

Dem 6300/4800ip champs.

Sir Starke

07-22-2011

The way I see it, half the community will keep playing LoL, half will move to DoTA2, if DoTA2 is better then LoL, it will be even worse and LoL will just be left with a couple of die hard fans.

Dnomes

07-22-2011

I am very unsatisfied with the current balancing. Catering to baddies cause they cannot buy sword of the divine for Jax -.-

SwiftExecution

07-22-2011

Somewhat dissatisfied. Currently Riot has so many projects that have been under production: Project shiny, magma chamber (scrapped?), stealth rework, ect. over the past year, and for the most part, with the exception of stealth recently, we don't even get updates anymore and it's been at least 9 months in production. Not to mention they throw in features like coop v A.I. that cater to a very select group, where ones like replays, spectator, and others would benefit everyone.

tl;dr: give us features that you promised us a year ago