Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parabolic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

After seeing what they're doing to Kayle, I am completely dissatisfied.

Thy Kingdom Come

07-22-2011

I voted dissatisfied, on account of server stability and Riot's marketing team. I'm not angry that the servers are wonky, but I am disappointed with the lack of communication as to why (are we starting to get to the point EU was at? Were they just remnants from that weren't caught from the Leona patch). I also wish that, if it'd make it easier, they'd just take down the service completely for a day or two to make critical updates and etc, but I don't know if that's how it works. Obviously, part of the problem is LoL is growing quicker then proper tech and equipment can be procured. I want more transparency here, basically.

The marketing team is what really grinds my gears. The price scheme for champions lately is basically two weeks worth of constant play (and not super-grind always winning play) - it punishes casuals and shoots down any hope of slowly getting every champion, unless you're willing to shell out the 975 RP. As far as I know, they have NEVER addressed this, beyond initially. I think it was Leblanc? Then, bam, a string of 4800-6300 (and 4800 still isn't cheap). I already own most of the champs and all the runes I'll need, so I'm not personally affected, but it seriously pisses me off. I am left with the assumption Moneypenny is a grinch who only wants our money.

Abeillles

07-22-2011

I think they do the best with what they have.
They're still pretty new to the scene and I imagine in 2 years or so they'll be as efficient as ever, hopefully the forum Reds will still be active during that time.

efKRSgvcJlLUog31

07-22-2011

I voted somewhat dissatisfied.

Before Season one started, you guys promised a lot of stuff to which never came and now Season One is already coming to an end. You guys hardly release updates for us players to know what's going on.

This isn't really a free game when there's a huge advantage to paying for champs. You guys are constantly releasing new champions which cost 6.3k IP which takes players a very long time to farm. The IP system change doesn't actually give more to players, it gives less than how it was before forcing the players to feel more incline to buy RP for champs. You're also focus on releasing champions more than you are balancing the game therefore there are only a few champions are truely played while other are left to dust. Instead of fixing the actual abilities you just nerf the champions to the ground.

Your champion creation are starting to stale, you guys tend to recycle lots of abilities and you're giving abilities that counters other countering abilities. Most champs now don't even have defined roles as your tanks are able to tank and do tons of damage. Your carries are gap closers and great escape.

Server instability and not being straight to the players feels frustrating as well. During Dreamhack you guys had tons of disconnections and what not, but you guys refused to acknowledge it, instead your announcers just ignores it while the forum blows up with threads about it.

I feel like you guys don't really care as much about the players as you do about making more money.

rapi3r

07-22-2011

Somewhat Satisfied

The game is amazing and the people working on it are amazing. The reliability of the service really really really blows though. I know they're working hard on it but you guys must have made some super bad infrastructure decisions early on to have this big of a problem on your hands now.

Hint to Riot IT: Quick dirty hacks come back to bite you in the ass...

Claricorp

07-22-2011

I honestly don't have that many grievances, I do wish that balance could be better, but I am having fun and in general the game is pretty decent balance wise.

I would like to really get more news and info on projects in the future.

Fisil

07-22-2011

I voted somewhat dissatisfied because of the current state of the servers.

Meleney

07-22-2011

Somewhat Dissatisfied

While my overall experience in the game has been generally good, some ups and downs. I find some flaws. Mostly in that the only release of content is champions while the game itself is in desperate need of more maps and possibly a higher AI difficulty.

MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT WITH RIOT is their presence on the forums. Most of Riot's posts are in General Discussion and are about goofy things. (MLP, favorite color, look at these songs, etc.) While I understand Riots position of an approachable staff, not corporate suits, there is a line. A line between "Business Casual" and "Doofus in a Company".

I would appreciate it if Riot would spread their attention across forums much in the way post density is spread. Also, if a larger amount of their responses were about actual problems, genuine suggestions, or with real information.

Hazedboss

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teodorooo View Post
As of right now, are you satisfied with Riot's current state. Just be honest and rate riot, since I see a lot of threads either stating players are going to quit or that players are grateful for Riot providing their services.

This is just an impartial statistic and I hope it generates enough attention for Riot to see how their community responds

Edit: It would also help others and I'm sure Riot to leave a brief reason explaining why you voted how you voted.

Edit 2: Over 100 votes. Thanks guys, and please do leave comments so that this poll will remain at the top of the page.

Edit 3: Over 500 votes now, and we got a Red response! Keep going guys. Opinions!

Edit 4: Thank you guys for all your input and votes. We've broken 1000 votes now! Keep voting!
I'm not here to troll just telling you guys that over the past month I've played less and less and I'm unsatisfied with Riot. But on other note I personal think the patches are bringing champions way to much and it's killing the game that you don't update anything else as much

EbonyKnife

07-22-2011

No.

But i still buy RP because i love the game.