Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterfuIWizard

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX91 View Post
A lot of comments about server instability / downtime...

We have some of the best people in the industry working on fixing issues. A lot of people involved (in all aspects of the company) pull 12+ hour days 7 days a week (some much longer) to make the experience better.

For those not familiar, the EU split was a big milestone for Riot - changes like that take a long time to implement. In general we want to get the right pieces in place before making big announcements.

One of the coolest things about working for Riot for me - I've never worked at a place where the company is so focused on its players. We're players too, not corporate suits, so we feel your frustrations and share your excitement about things to come.

Hang in there... I guarantee you that right now there are guys huddled around computers planning, coding, and building fixes. There's sooo much cool stuff coming your way. And with that, I'm back to work. :-)
Riot has conditioned its players to not care about comments like these from past experiences in which Riot promised things and never delivered them.

Sorry, your words look nice... but... until we actually see something... it's just that... words.

Shylocke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

somewhat satisfied.

First thing i think of is that this is a GREAT game and it's absolutely FREE to play, what's not to love about that?

the negative portion is the server instability, and certain balance issues (the one i'm most ticked off about- Pantheon), but my QQ about that can stay in my mind.

A- for Riot. maybe a B+

Matvande

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Went with somewhat dissatisfied, for one single reason: server outages. They seem to be happening pretty frequently lately. But apart from that, I'm quite satisfied. The balance might not be there yet, but the game is a work in progress, and is entirely playable and enjoyable. Fix those servers and I'd be pretty pleased.

Threads

Adjudicator

07-22-2011

there are some issues, but on the whole headed in the right direction.

piece 0f crap

07-22-2011

Somewhat disassitisfied...

While releasing champions is good and all it's come time to start releasing new content such as maps for example. I feel like riot are playing it safe and only releasing champions to make $$ and are too afraid to put themselves out there and innovate and design new concepts and features. If Riot wants to be relevant in the games industry they need to take the initiative and start designing non champion content.

SlayerS Slappy

07-22-2011

Heroes of *******

Limper

07-22-2011

I voted somewhat dissatisfied; enjoying game balance, but angsting about lack of features that are important to me, particularly clan setups/replay/observer modes.

Kashinoga

Recruiter

07-22-2011

I voted Somewhat Satisfied.

I am very happy with this game. It's free, fun, and a great game to spend time on with friends (and to make new friends!).

It's free. This game, unlike many others, is the 'awesome' type of free. The skins are awesome, purely cosmetic. There's no "buy your way to victory/power/etc" in this game. I like that, and I hope it stays that way. I am even preparing a review about the game on my blog because of how awesome I think this game is based purely on it being 'free'.

It's fun. I like MOBAs, I liked DotA. Hell, the art style is fantastic (can't wait for Project Shiny). Dunno if it's cell-shading or what'not (Borderlands), but it triggers happy chemicals.

Friends. I've met a lot of cool people (Ra ra x3, HttP Magick, Igresh, Popshot, Brooky, and more). Community is nice (yeah yeah, there's those people, but they can be funny too.)

People. Have you watched the streams? HotshotGG, Wicked, Dan Dinh, etc. They're fun to watch, and often times hilarious too.

Somewhat satisfied. The game client has horrible reconnect procedures (glitched minions, reconnect issues, session has been closed, etc.) and a resource chugger. Other than that, pretty awesome.

Philosoraptor

07-22-2011

Voted unsatisfied because I enjoyed the explore and playstyle focused, hard to master easy to play fun of the early game and hate the current "let's e-sport it up by letting bad players use specific champions to win games" and the incredible low quality business direction (pricing everything comparatively high and pretending it's all normal). Also, I hate being afraid that I'll get banned for losing my cool at some trolls or bad players or reaming on Phreak for lack of competence through the terribly designed tribunal and lose any money I have put into the game.

Not that I even play LoL anymore, it's broken and uncreative. Just waiting for a fix or something.

KillerMort

07-22-2011

pretty fine with free stuff for life