Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teodorooo

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix118 View Post
Bumping for OP (enjoying reading this thread)
kind words from a kind fellow, thank you sir!

BeernutsandSteak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Nope, really bored with the game and I might regain interest if they put some effort into making new maps. I am currently not playing at all and checking from time to time to see what's new.

FUNSTUFF

07-22-2011

The only answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

Titan Tactics

07-22-2011

Somewhat Satisfied
-Fix Skin Changes that Majority Users want
-I will be very honest on this part,
*How is it that Call of Duty can release a map pack of like 6 maps with incredible detail in 7 months or less, and you can't release a single map that doesnt require near the detail of call of duty. Now you may say they are bigger or such and such, but are they 6 times bigger then u in the map department and even then they would of released at least 1 map with incredible detail in 7 months, compared to you no map on a lower detail.
( Explanation? I'm waiting for a real one not a side gesture )
*Satisfied with the Champion releases
*Unsatisfied with the amount of down times the game has.
*Unsatisfied with the amount of items you have added into the game since i started playing back in august or so last year. By now you should have a new element in the game such as lifesteal is in the game, there should be another element as well with its own items. Your a game design team, come up with ideas, brainstorm, come on. And don't tell me you've been pouring all your energy into large projects that the community prioritized , bcuz if u were they would be done. Example is your Skin Designers could be doing shading on the Magma Chamber map or any other map.
*Your Season changes for the 5v5 Map, when we make a poll and want you to change it to something you previously had aka Winter, then just change it, it takes u what an 1 hour, and u apply it to the next patch, i mean u already have it done. So just do it.

*got more but tired, there ya go

cft24

07-22-2011

It's good that Riot is watching this thread.

Yummines

07-22-2011

Somewhat Satisfied
- liking the new Little Knight Amumu skin. too bad i dont have any money to buy it atm.
- server stability recently has been bugging me a little. not too much because its only for a day and i dont play the game the entire day anyways, but still can be an issue. forces me to play other games i havent beaten yet :P
- NEW MAPS. PLOX. i dont care if its still 5 v 5 even *** has multiple maps. or at least change the season on Summoner's Rift. a change of scenery would make it more bearable that its the same map over again.

thats it for now. otherwise loving the game. its still very balanced compared to a lot of other games, and even if it wasnt i dont play ranked so i dont care too much about that anyhow. its still based on summoner skill in the end.

Raziel256

07-22-2011

Somewhat, Riot needs to give the loyal fans a bone every now and then. They need to make playing this game fun again. Double IP weekends during holidays, Free teemo weekend where you pick 5 temmos on your team, next next 5 cho gates. Just.. Anything like that, little awesome things like that would be fun and shows you actually care by implanting awesome game changing events like that. I feel their fan service is terrible..

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

I'm not satisfied what-so-ever. Here are a couple of reasons why...

1) Balance is very poor, sometimes it's completely obvious who's overpowered but they will never will be nerfed due to popularity.
2) Very few features are released, I've still been expecting the unexpected this whole year and so far it isn't going well.
3) Not enough maps, how many years do we have to wait in order to get another map? In addition our current maps could definitely use some adjustments and improvements.
4) New champions keep replacing old ones, while the old ones never get some reworks or improvements. Old champions are just so basic, that's why many people don't even bother playing them.
5) The player base is filled with disgusting people who always need to call each other names and rage, I'm sick of having to use /ignore. Honestly feels like reports are not being listened to.
6) There are a few summoner abilities that need to either be remove or nerfed. You should know already what I'm talking about. You've already mentioned removing it multiple times, but it seems like nothing is being done about it.
7) As for items, I don't know about you but I hate items that have actives. There is too much button smashing already, don't see why you'd want more. Consumables should be the only usable items.
8) DO SOMETHING ABOUT TANKY DPS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

I just feel like they're not really doing enough and it's the community who's at fault for being too judgmental on every little freakin' change. The way I fight back on this is to not pay for this game until things do change. This game could leave me being angry or satisfied, which not something worth paying for. I want to be satisfied every time I finish a game. I want to lose because the team has honestly played better than me, not because they've picked better champions than me.

sharpsh00ta7

07-22-2011

Just saying why I voted somewhat dissatisfied:

Buffs/nerfs don't really bother me. Nothing is ever groundbreeakingly zomfgwtf. Just the constant server f-ups even after a few years just reeeallllly aint cool.

0shi

07-22-2011

I voted somewhat. I was close to voting yes, and if there were a mostly option I would have picked that instead.
For reference, my current points of contention with riot are (major): Lack of attention to 3v3 balance, lack of 3v3 solo ranked and (minor) continued release of high IP priced champions - I'm happy to pay large amounts for fun or hard characters, but the current pattern does not seem to have any relation to this.