Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodba7h

07-22-2011

SOMEWHAT SATISFIED

Good:
-This game is freaking fun
-Communication with fans
-Frequent champion releases are fun
-Riot is a company full of people who love games and you can tell
-Riot tries to cater to all types (casual/competitive/lorenerds/etc.)
-Not giving in to every forum QQ makes me believe in their balance team

Bad:
-Server outages are ridiculous lately
-Progress/features seems to develop at a snail's pace (replays/better stats/new maps/season 2/Shiny)
-Balance still seems like a guessing game sometimes
-Frequent champion releases don't allow for 'metagames' to mature
-PvP.net has bugs
-Champions have bugs that persist FOREVER (again, at a snail's pace)

..the reason I voted somewhat satisfied is because the game is so much fun regardless of the rest of the things on this list! The whole package needs some polishing but other than that.. keep it up Riot!

Root and Shaw

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokel85 View Post
Quit putting random, superfluous bonuses on abilities. Jarvan is the worst offender (does flag really need to deal damage, give attack speed, and give armor?) but Vayne and Irelia are guilty too.
then they need to add more items then

the items atm is pretty lacking, they need more situational counter items to hp stackers/ some iitems to migrate dmg. I have 100s of ideas with things I would like to see in game but I'm sure my ideas would be rejected due to riots logic.

kozzae

07-22-2011

there should be 2 threads, one for spenders and one for free loaders. It would be quite different, but even most of the free loaders dont seem to be happy.

Root and Shaw

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzae View Post
there should be 2 threads, one for spenders and one for free loaders. It would be quite different, but even most of the free loaders dont seem to be happy.
thats what im tryin to say

wait till something like dota2 comes out for free with LoL in its current state right now

Keegan320

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Would be more satisfied if my support ticket was answered.

Duriel201

07-22-2011

Somewhat satisfied

I think the game improved a lot and is in a good state atm. Some imbalances still exist (or new ones) but with 4 banns u can get rid of most of them.
The most important factor is, that the game is a lot of fun even after 1 1/2 years. I would say its even more fun then when i started.

BUT

there are some things im not satisfied with. mainly the delay of absolutly necessary features like observer mode and replay function that where promised a year ago for s1 and now with s2 coming soon they are still not implemented or developed. Or think of project shiny or magma chamber or stealth rework. Riot has still a long way to go for being my #1 company

GenocideArtist

07-22-2011

I selected somewhat dissatisfied. The servers as of late have been quite sad as everyone knows as well as the releases of champions at a promised lower ip cost has been as of yet unseen. Also please change the "this will not affect your ability to start games" that goes with chat being down. it does in truth affect starting games because I cannot invite my friends. i love the game dont get me wrong and i have probably put 100$+ into it for random stuff. i just get frustrated with the issues its having lately.

Yovalord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2011

When i first started playing, i was VERY satisfied, there were often rewards for being a part of the community:

Rammus beta skin (for playing beta)
UFO corki skin (for voting)
nightmare chogath (lul alienware)
lots of random IP boost events (not even for downtime, just because)

As of recently, and really not so recently, we get compensation for the servers being pretty unreliable, 350 RP. So to say the least, i am somewhat disapointed, the servers are pretty unreliable (understandable since the game is quite huge from where i started) but we really arent getting any compensation, to top it off the EU get compensation for when theirs goes down (yes i know it was worse) but it really just seems you are catering to the bigger community, i suggest you compensate both regions when something like this happens just so it doesn't leave the other side with a bad taste in their mouths. League is still my favorite game, its just there is so so so much more room for improvement and its not to understandable as to why a lot of it isnt/wasnt implemented yet:

Fully functional forums - We cant search, we cant have avatars, no post count, doesnt show our levels, no customizable profiles? I made a better quality forum in my MICROSOFT FRONT PAGE class in 8th grade >.< how hard could somthing like this be and what excuse could you have for this? It wouldnt take a huge team or even a huge amount of time to do. (yes i know, you're hiring, i dont meet your qualifications, and im still trying to get through college)

Replays - Third party beat you to it, but i do expect this in the near future after observer possibly.

Voice- once again, no excuse for something like this not being implemented early on. Sign with Vivox and get us quality voice.

Limited friends list - ):

2 maps - I know it is a LOT to ask for, but id kill for a map editor/creator that worked on live servers in custom games.

Those are just a bunch of things, some mini, some big, that would ALL make a huge step towards the good of the game. I honestly expected you guys to have all of this done by this point when i joined over a year ago.

Id also like to point out that the thing i was MOST satisfied with, was the flow of content, a hero every 2 weeks along with items every now and then and balance, i am currently dissatisfied with this, seeing as we waited a month for yorick who turned out terrible (better now, just annoying to play against), and then a delay on leona, will monkey king be out on time and you guys back on track for this?

I know its a lot of negative feedback but i seriously do love you guys and your game, i was just expecting more sooner.

Hey Aqualung

07-22-2011

its hard to say, since theres always something to be satisfied and unsatisfied about. easiest to say is that theres always room for improvement

MasterfuIWizard

07-22-2011

I'd say I'm about 85% dissatisfied, but I don't feel like writing a novel so I can't touch on all of the points that make me dissatisfied.