Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teodorooo

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by G?o View Post
44% Satisfied
50% Dissatisfied
the more votes, the better and more accurate the information

CookiesNinja

07-21-2011

I'm very satisfied of Riot Games.
If you see other F2P who are known, it's not common to see a company who is so implicated with his community. They talk alot with people (@RiotRara,Montag, and others people) and answer as most as they can to questions. They could let us talk alone, but they don't. They take their time (Sometimes when they wake up, when they work at Riot HQ, and sometimes after work) to only talk with us. I think it's incredible they talk with so passion and they are very friendly with us when we ask us questions. I will take an exemple of someone who is trying to get hired and work at Riot Games. I don't remember his name, but he helps him and give advices. Instead of being developers, they are dedicated to the community and try making the best game possible also. It's hard to do these twice things in the same time.

We all know the problems about servers problems. We all know how it can be frustating when we can't play our game we would love to play. It's also hard to them to see people who can't play (Remember they can't play also ), but they don't panic, they are always calm and friendly, and try to fix issues fastest as they can. As I'm a little developer, I can't imagine all the things they need to adjust to make LoL functional. And I understand when they say they had an bug server. Because it's an issue who comes from an huge network.

The game himself is also interesting. They try to make a cool and competitive game, for all of us. There is also those who complain about what they think it's too cheated or not enough. Riot doesn't make content to see it forget. As a Rioter said, they try to remake all the old characters (Like Alistar, Shen ...) to keep them the funniest as they can.

I think Riot is a very good company. It's rare to see a good company like that. They are always players who cry about Riot decisions. There will always be. There will be always people who doesn't like decisions of a developer company. But they got their reasons: maybe it's not funny for others players (I mean, an enemy for example who get killed because of an OP champ), maybe it's not their original wish for an idea (Like a deleted character, i seen alot of Avasha thread these days). But they got always a good reason as developers they are, to change it.

I really like Riot Games, as a gamer, and as a delevoper PoV. That's my very big opinion post about Riot. I said it.

PS: Brolaf for life.

StupidBlank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

I feel like I can't really answer that question and that's because I'm very satisfied with somethings and very dissatisfied with others.

How can I not be very satisfied with the rate at which they release new content? Averaging twice a month, there is a new champion that is released for us to play. While this champion is not always balanced upon release, they work tirelessly to keep those champions as balanced as possible, and not make it so that the meta is shifting every other afternoon.

But at the same time, how can I be satisfied with the new content that they release? The way it has been going is that there is no way for me to buy, with ip, new champions as they come out and in the end, I don't even want the new champions. Yet here we are, getting little more than new champions and skins. Yes some bonus features have been added that are helpful little things like mastery pages, multiple rune buying, etc. But what about the important stuff? What about
- Maps
- Game Modes
- Replays
- Observer Mode

These are the things that I want, not to mention the fact that every time a new champion comes out the server crashes for the next 12 hours. I seriously fear what will happen when a new map comes out, how will the servers react then? Game modes aren't quite as consequential, but Observer Mode? What happens when they expect x number of people to try to use it and 5x actually try and that crashes the servers?

At this rate, if stability is their number one priority, then they need to stop releasing new content all together. But where will the player-base be if that happens? In all honesty, this helped me come to an answer to your question. No, I'm not satisfied with RIOT

EdgarAllanProse

07-21-2011

I used to love Riot, but they've been disappointing fairly consistently ever since Tencent became their overlord.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

They are going to **** with my jungle? Yeah not satisfied.

Puredeveca

07-21-2011

I will only be satisfied with Riot when it gets broken! ...

EdgarAllanProse

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post
They are going to **** with my jungle? Yeah not satisfied.
I'll admit, I don't like where it's going, but let's think about it and not freak out before we hear more details.

Xion Moonray

07-21-2011

PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

*inhale*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ChocMilk

07-21-2011

I hit the trollllll one!

CpK Echo

07-21-2011

No im not happy with riot at all lately i feel like they could care less about the game it's all about the money to them they haven't made a 1350 SINCE POPPY its ridiculous and i 100% garentee that 1 of the next 2 champs will be 6300 and neither will be 1350, 450