Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatorture View Post
I sincerely doubt that all 2,840 people voting some dissatisfaction with the game were 12 years old.
Yes, 12 year olds have massive amounts of experience with production issues .... and so do 20 year olds.... wait, seriously, you think I'm inferring the dissatisfied playerbase is 12 year olds? HAHAHHAHA. =) No no no, my bar is much higher (lower?) than that.

Genuwine21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

While I am satisfied with community interaction and how fast they respond to issues, but I would not give them a full satisfaction grade since there are bugs in the game that need to be addressed and issues with the platform that while they are hot fixed or reacted to it is obvious that PVP.net has several issues that need fixing and focusing on new champs every few weeks while exciting does mean (at least in my mind and possibly the rest of the community) they are taking away focus from polishing the platform to bring out new characters when really having features like replays and VOIP seem more necessary to improve competition. While improving PVP.net to avoid issues with chat and joining games is most important to any end user's experience.

VeryBreakable

07-22-2011

This is a bad study. The population can be swayed by recent occurings. IE if the server just went down, and you put this up. Dissatisfied would be leading by far.

SuperHotMumu

prettycider

07-22-2011

Riot customer service is bar none.

Not to sound like a cheap ******* but the champion prices are really starting to irritate me. I understand Riot is a business and it's their goal to make money, but it almost feels like they're requiring you to buy RP with how much champions cost, and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Gaeb

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatorture View Post
I think Riot is in the right direction except for their pricing.
I think their business model is to target the 22-40 gamer population that has disposable income. You can play for free, but that's just gratis so they can incent you to pay - I've personally recruited multiple people with six figure salaries to play this game, and to most of us we can afford the entire store - but wouldn't pay it unless we actually wanted everything in there.

Point being - Riot is after the mid-age gamer population with disposable income. I applaud their business model - I get to have fun (admittedly, some 15 year olds OWN me, but I have fun) and I support their business.

Quote:
There are enough truly awesome people at the company that the future looks bright for the game.
Agree!

Buffie

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBreakable View Post
This is a bad study. The population can be swayed by recent occurings. IE if the server just went down, and you put this up. Dissatisfied would be leading by far.
But 50 pages of reasons will give Riot at least a few things to think about/work on.

Ogacon

07-22-2011

I would be more satisfied if there were fewer 6300 champions... that's about it. And maybe less tanky DPS, so each class actually brought something to the game.

EDIT:
If new champions were released at 6300, but then older ones lowered to 3150 or something after they have been out for a while.

And tanky dps needs to not be so powerful, and not have ANY gap closers. It's just plain old ******ed for tanky DPS to be able to close gaps and downright outrun you. Squishies are already squishy enough, and now these people that can't even die have more range with their 1 gap closer. kinda... dumb.

KonFewShuN

07-22-2011

Meh, i voted somewhat dissatisfied.

I finally start to get comfortable jungling, and then red buff gets nerfed so that makes jungling xin or trynd, or udyr, even less of a viable jungle choice. im sure that applies to most junglers as well as melee DPS though.

Also - not a fan of the xin nerfs, gragas changes, and ashe's changes.

i eve or i feed

07-22-2011

I'm somewhat dissatisfied for a few simple reasons..

-Lack of implementation or communication of new features or modes since I begun playing this game (and yes even Dota had more modes -allrandom and -wtf mode anyone?)
-Complete ignorance or lack of communication in regards to champion pricing (frankly I don't care if they're all 6300 as long as you tell us why, even saying profit it fine by me)

Other than that I'm not completely dissatisfied because it's still Dota and due to that it'll never get old. New champions keep the game fresh but sometimes ruin it when balance issues come into play.