Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esaru

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
In something as subjective as a video game?

"OMG OP YI CAN"T SLOW"
um...what? 45% of customers on this thread are dissatisfied with Riot. We're not talking about gameplay mechanics. I don't even know what you're trying to say here to be honest

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Quote:
In something as subjective as a video game?

"OMG OP YI CAN"T SLOW"
I sincerely doubt that all 2,840 people voting some dissatisfaction with the game were 12 years old.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaru View Post
um...what? 45% of customers on this thread are dissatisfied with Riot. We're not talking about gameplay mechanics. I don't even know what you're trying to say here to be honest
I'm making the inference that satisfaction is subjective and based on your experience (both with Riot and with other games and companies), ie:

* OMG EU META OP I WANT 5 AD CARRY GAMES IT BEST. RIOT FIX SO I HAPPY. I DISSATISFY.
* OMG PRICES TOO HIGH EVEN THOUGH HALF THE PLAYERBASE HAS DISPOSABLE INCOME. RIOT FIX SO I HAPPY I GET ALL CONTENT CHEAP OR I DISSATISFY.
* OMG CHAMP X KILL ME NO BALANCE RIOT STUPID. RIOT FIX. I DISSATISFY.
* OMG SERVERS DOWN CUZ 3X PEOPLE LOGIN AFTER SWEDEN. RIOT STUPID!!! FIX OR I DISSATISFY.

/etc.

DoctorMcPain

07-22-2011

I'd just like some more attention dedicated to non-FOTM champions. It would help the metagame get out of stagnation.

Gaeb

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatorture View Post
I would hope someone whose only complaint is that would vote "Somewhat Satisfied"
Hahah, agree. But it's silly how a few minor issues will snowball. IE, the server issues lately? Riot has the money, it's mobilizing/recruiting the manpower to solve it - hardware is not the issue, they can afford hardware. It's a temporary problem.

Playerbase? "OMFG YOU IDIOTS YOU KNOW NOTHING OMG GIVE ME 5621420140102421 RP FOR NOT BEING AVAILABLE 1 AFTERNOON WHEN I WANT PLAY OMG I DISSATISFY"

CoonSan CoonSan

07-22-2011

No I'm not satisfied.

Riots balance team needs to be balanced. Why do you nerf Op characters but then make balanced characters Op? It is just an endless cycle of downs. I really really really hate your balance team Riot. I'm just always shaking my head asking why whenever you guys release patch notes. Plus it takes you guys forever to change broken mechanics like stealth and global ults. So sossososos downs.

matt2566

07-22-2011

Nope, not at all. The game is certainly fun but it could be so much better...

Korica Riftaxe

07-22-2011

3500 people so far. Good thread.

plasmatorture

07-22-2011

Quote:
Hahah, agree. But it's silly how a few minor issues will snowball. IE, the server issues lately? Riot has the money, it's mobilizing/recruiting the manpower to solve it - hardware is not the issue, they can afford hardware. It's a temporary problem.

Playerbase? "OMFG YOU IDIOTS YOU KNOW NOTHING OMG GIVE ME 5621420140102421 RP FOR NOT BEING AVAILABLE 1 AFTERNOON WHEN I WANT PLAY OMG I DISSATISFY"
Weird, I thought I changed my post before i posted it... THESE FORUMS ****ING SUCK RIOT BLOWS!!!!!!!

I think Riot is in the right direction except for their pricing. There are enough truly awesome people at the company that the future looks bright for the game.

Cyredvia

07-22-2011

No because of all the downtime in servers and tbh they ignore the community...