Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xpressiv

07-21-2011

I'm not satisfied at all. Every champion as of late is 4800+, and skins are priced at 975 without drastic model changes or additional particle effects. Also, we're halfway through 2011 and still have not yet seen any major advancements in the games such as Replays, Spectator (teasing us), or Magma Chamber.

Although I will continue to play League for the time being, I will no longer be purchasing any Riot points until I see where my money is going.

Ti 84 Plus

07-21-2011

if you ignore all the promises they have, then yes! i see it has a fantastic game that sometimes has problems.

Blazeguard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

I can't fault them like most people. I know I sure as hell would have quit by now. It doesn't matter what they do with the nerfs/buffs. Someone, somewhere is going to *****. And it's more like everybody, everywhere.

Everybody plays a character, when they get buffs, those players say the character needed them, everyone else say they are overbuffed. Same thing with nerfs.

And as for the stability issues... It's a free game, I can't think of one game ever that never suffers from downtime or instability. And Riot has rewarded it's players before because of it. That's more than most companies will do about their server issues.

McRibblets

07-21-2011

I like the game but there are a few factors that make me unsatisfied with the game.

1.Soft Reset - Removes the feel of competition that existed for me in this game.
2. No banning player option - Sure you can report someone only to run into them the next day and have them feed your team and lose the game. Times that by 50 more players doing the same thing and you never leave ELO hell. It would be simple player bans another player and it never groups you with that god awful player on the same team again.
3. No guild option or adverse play - Would be nice to guild with other players and get to know them. This game is difficult to get to know other users to form teams with mainly because your busy playing the game, and the game is so long when your done you're ready to leave. As far as adverse game play goes, there should be a map of Demascia (however its spelled i dont know.) and guilds can challenge other guilds for rights to locations to win certain buffs, runes, and ip.

Its just my opinion, if you don't like it too bad.

Knightmerc

07-21-2011

I am quite satisifed overall. Of course, there is a lot more that could be desird, but nothing is ever perfect.

Teodorooo

07-21-2011

It's great hearing everybody's responses. Let's keep it going guys. BUMP

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

I want an explanation of the champion and rune pricing schemes and whether or not they could possibly change! I would also like some more information and ETAs on features being developed.

Teodorooo

07-21-2011

bump again for the first page

KRYPTØNITE

07-21-2011

No I am not. They nerf champs that were fine to the point the champ is broken and now is just completely useless. They do more harm screwing with the game than good sometimes. For this reason and the bad downtimes, riot has very very bad reputation in my book.

Teodorooo

07-21-2011

yay almost 100 votes...