Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digikid13

07-22-2011

bumpa

FrankyCentaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

I put somewhat satisfied. I love the game, and I do understand that everyone has problems at some point.

The things that are currently making me a bit upset are the balancing issues, and the lack of information Riot is providing us with. I don't want to sound like a whiny nub, but "Project Shiny" and the Magma Chamber were announced months ago, but we still haven't seen anything for them.

New champs are great, but I'd rather new features and better balance to the game. And again, most of all, communication is all I ask for. You won't have those projects done until December? That's fine, but tell us, I'd rather not sit on my bum all day cruising the forums so I can see if a Red provides any information on some stuff.

EzrealxBot

07-22-2011

I gave a yes vote, yeah sometimes the servers are down, and yeah sometimes the champs that come out with are a little....bleh. However i have been playing for over a year now and for the slight mishaps that happen, the over all experience has been fantastic. So keep it up riot ill be looking forward to see how this game/company improves.

sicdeath

07-22-2011

Somewhat satisfied. Reasons are all over the forums. I don't need to write them here.

TehRichard

07-22-2011

I'm completely satisfied with Riot. They have provided a quality experience that I can enjoy with my friends, and have fun after a long day of work.

While I would like to see new maps implemented, and server stability increased, I don't find it to be a negative impact on my experience with LoL; If I get bored with the game, or the servers are down, I can just go play something else for a little while.

Mriswith5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

i like the fact thats its a "free-to-play", even though most everyone i know spends cash on it because you CANT keep up with champs, buy old champs, AND runes without spending money on it. i like that they are constantly adding more content, and interesting mechanics, but i think they DO still need a new map. maybe a 4s map or something.

As for things i DONT like, id say the pricing of champs in RP. 3150s and 6300s should NOT cost the same in real money. ADD MORE TIERS for pricing. easy fix. also, not being able to buy runes with RP bl*ws. so why not do it? make MORE money.

so i am reasonably satisfied, but that doesnt mean you cant improve RIOT.

Zanniati

07-22-2011

Don't feel like typing too much so here's the short version.

Really satisfied with balance and general direction of the game when it comes to the gameplay.

Quite dissatisfied with the barriers to competitive play, mostly in the form of excessively high IP costs for runes/champions.

Obviously dissatisfied with server downtime but I understand and definitely don't hold this against Riot.

Also quite satisfied with the communication by Riot when it comes to the direction of the game. Having discussions with the players really builds trust and that matters.

malphismia

07-22-2011

the more you buy RP, the more you'll expect better service

which is why i stopped buying RP a long time ago, lower expectations

AlegriaTheSecond

07-22-2011

I am saisfied. And as soon as my client (it IS the client) stops randomly freezing, the NY servers on EU are gone and Riot gets the staff they need and deserve, I will be very, very satisfied

DragonLord

07-22-2011

I still really enjoy the game, and play it all the time so there has to be some thing they're doing right. There are however things I wish they would do/ stop doing/ improve upon. There's a lot of room to grow still, and there are things that still really frustrate me. Overall good, but couldn't give the topmost vote.