Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsnBoi69

10-08-2012

If you guys want a chance for free riot points, go here: http://www.getfree.riot.points/index.php?id=143224 its not instant but its fairly easy (remove the dots between free and riot and between riot and points)

Stomach God

10-08-2012

Riot does awsomely, sometimes they screw up, but they always make an effort to do better... Also Riot should you read this, I just recently bought Karma, she is awsome, pls DONT remake her, her skillset is part of what makes her so cool... however she could use a buff (not too much tho, that kit could become OP quickly if buffed too much...)...
Otherwise, Love you Riot =D you have the awsomest game ever...

Silverddragn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I'm satisfied with Riot....Rara because she's reading this post ._.

Besteau

10-08-2012

The game lag outs and kicks are really annoying, the champion creation is kinda same for almost all adult human females. What happened to lore,and us as summoners. I feel more like a person playing a game than someone who sends in a warrior. I love the new honor program, and how riot responds to the community. Even drachis, who is on my friends list. If i have a problem with league i let him know. If i have a new drawing to show him, he looks at it and evaluates it critically and emotionally. He even watched my stream when he got home from working at riot. Its pretty even for me.

Guy Deathscare

10-08-2012

I want a pantheon rework and riot never answers those threads

Dino Thunderlung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Almost 100 pages without a single red reply. There were 5 in the first 75! All of them encouraging as many to post and vote here as possible. And only 1 of those 5 was any kind of response, explanation, or update on any of the issues mentioned. And it was just telling us about the people working on the server issues. Where is the communication, Riot? Why can't you take a second in a serious thread that has already had red activity like this and tell us why you can't make new maps, or give us an update on how the new maps are coming along? It is so hard to explain briefly your reasoning behind the free rune page/free mastery page ratio? All we ask is a little consideration to let us know you are taking our feedback seriously. Updates, and not just "We really do read these posts!" It's easy to say you read them, but it makes us feel better about your customer consideration for one or two of you to take a few minutes of your busy day to let us know how things are progressing and address our questions...

EDIT: Okay, I just realized that only the last 20 pages are recent activity. The rest of this thing, from the last red post to page 145 is from July to August of last year. o.O Still, it might be a good idea to start up a poll like this every 6 months or every year. Actually, I think I'm going to make a new poll right now.