Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scary Face

10-08-2012

Not satisfied at all to be blunt.

Major points I've had issues with since Riot people said they would be reading this
Ping connection in game- to elaborate on this my ping is around 98-109 on average. I can play games all day long and it can be around this ping no settings changed, but then I will hop into a game and my ping will randomly be 200-300 and completely take me out of the game due to the connection. Its not just my net being weird, I've spoken to many players and they all have experienced the same thing recently so I am wondering about the server stability at the moment especially since I know you guys had that major crash about a month ago.

Handling of the tournament-I dont like at all how even though there is much proof of the minimap situation you guys arent investigating harder. You are just essentially saying It happened we're moving on and thats not right. These players train so hard and for so long every day for that to happen to them its just wrong of you to not make sure they get their best chance. Yes i support TSM but this also relates to the CLG/WE situation with the constant restarts and postpones. The first time you had to restart should have been the end of that. You should not have continued and went on with it. That is like a player knowing his connection is shaky queuing up for a ranked match and then getting disconnected and not caring.

And now on a lighter note
Those teemo hats/rammus hats/blitzcrank hoodies/rammus hats- you guys should seriously consider making a league of legends store to sell these things instead of just at events. It gives the chance for people who cant attend the events to support the game they love while also wearing the gear they love Also I feel the store you have now is under performing. The Jinx section for LoL has some champions from season 1 and thats about it and it only pertains to t-shirts. I feel you can expand on this idea and come up with new ideas for the store.

Also i'll never forget missing my chance when riotrara said she was hosting aram matches and I put a comment down for her to invite me but I saw I was on about the 4th page and figured she wouldnt get to me so I went to bed and woke up the next day and saw an expired invite from her

With all of that said, Riot I know you have it in you to be great and I know you will learn from all of this and will perform better in the future and we can expect great things from you as a whole. Sincerely KingofAces13

Raion91

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Been playing this game for almost 3 years now, if i'm not mistaking... and so farm i am satisfied with riot.
You have to remember this is a free game and you don't even have to pay a penny to play.

I come from a pretty rich gaming / sports background, at night i usually sit and play when nothing to do, and during day practice 6 times a week, i love competitions, i love to get emotionally into the game (although sometimes it does get me to get angry/mad). So i have to say that this is a plus for this game, i get really into it sometimes =)

On that note, i would have voted very satisfied, but i voted on "somewhat" only because of the promises that have been told to us, yet have not been made into reality (virtual reality, i guess). I live by the saying that "A man does what he says" and if he doesn't do it then he's basically not a man yet, but a child. Just don't say things that you will regret in the future, or give out promises that you might not be able to fulfill.

Love lot's of things about the game!!!
-Free
-Fun
-Competitive
-regular updates
-regular champions / remakes

What i considered to bring down riot a bit
- haven't fulfilled some promises yet
- server stability
- On promises that may have been made (if that promise takes a while to fulfill / or they scrap it) riot seems to not give out updates on things that may take a while to make (to keep us interested in them and not hate on them)

Other then that, heck i can't really think of much anything else that i can say about riot. They are a friendly company that communicates regularly, what more can you really ask from a company that created a game for us to play for FREE if we wanted to... yet they even give out updates.

Only advice i could probably give them is to net set goals WAY to high, that they might not be able tor each them (magma chamber) but also don't make them to low, so that when you complete those goals you can feel like you have truly accomplished something (and so the community feels the same way)!!!

Overall, love what riot did for us =)
and the mistakes that they do have / had can be fixed to make it an even better company!

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I'm almost perfectly neutral. I understand that most of the time Riot has good intentions, and I also understand that they make mistakes that seem... questionable. This tournament was a fiasco, but setting that aside they're generally a better company than I'm used to dealing with.

Somewhat satisfied.

Twaught

10-08-2012

I'm not really dissatisfied with riot, just the community....AFKs, trolls, whiners, and feeders :/

Sovrin

10-08-2012

While Riot does make mistakes, I am incredibly satisfied with them. I myself have run events before, and no matter what you do at events, things will go wrong, people will be unhappy.

They way that Riot sits down, looks at all the issues they are handed, tries to figure them out and doesn't keep the community in the dark is very impressive and greatly appreciated. The fact that they are still managing to put out a champion every 2 weeks, and each of them does feel creatively different just adds so much diversity to the game, and makes watching tournaments less stagnant, I mean look, Jayce top is a thing in tournaments now.

No one expects perfection, and if they do, then they deserve to be disappointed. Perfection isn't possible, but it's how you guys deal with the imperfections that make you great, Keep it up!

Suit Potato

10-08-2012

Honestly I'm pretty satisfied other than the cheating and delays. The game itself is balanced well other than a few areas where I personally think they should be balanced. They keep adding in content which is always amazing and the servers haven't crashed much recently which is always a plus.

henry aka kony

10-08-2012

After the inability on Riot's part to properly address Azubu Frost's blatant cheating I am going to have to vote no.

NegaStoat

10-08-2012

I love the game. I admire and respect the company. I have had a great time playing and watching others play. But I am only Mostly Satisfied with Riot at the moment.

Things in the recent past that were really cool of Riot to do.

1) Spectator Mode
2) Older character model graphic updates and ability kit reworks
3) Sale of Rune pages at 2 for 1
4) The 3 Refund token system
5) Continued friendly feedback involving both the game and sales related issues

Things in the past that I wasn't too keen with Riot about

1) Twitch's kit rework blew
2) Only One (1) support champion released for 2012
3) Onslaught of new Tanky DPS champs for easy sales
4) Extremely restricted number of 6300 IP champs reduced to 4800 IP
5) Slow / Poor acknowledgement of post Syndra patch issues for players
6) Weekly sales still including too many 3150 IP champs
7) Yeah, not being entirely truthful with the players about the Day 3 Finals situation

I just hope most of the players try to remember a lot of the good along with the bad, and continue to have faith in Riot's improvement.

MAGICsebas

10-08-2012

Extremly dissatisfied.... that i cant find the blitz hoodie

HolyPikeman

10-08-2012

Wouldnt be a red post without alot of kiss a55 statements:

"never worked at a place so focused on its players"

bs bs bs

you work for love and not money amirite?