Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yung Based G0D

10-07-2012

No

EzrealTheSacred

10-07-2012

yes riot you guys are doing perfectly fine..

dynamicsofdeath

10-07-2012

I was in love with Riot untill day 3 of the tourney, now I am extremely disappointed, the evidence of cheating is just too strong.

A Wild Luxray

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I can't ever say that I'm satisfied with riot until they find a real way to deal with intentional feeders and ragequitters in ranked. I dont care how long they are banned for or whatever the hell else happens to them, I want my elo back.

Jamochawoke

10-07-2012

I enjoy the game. It's a great way to relax and wind down during the day.

However, the lack of maps (we have 3 and one for a game mode that is kind of strange... capture and hold in a perfect circle?) and the constant stream of champions that I have to learn to play against and with are really frustrating me.

That and the power creep. Oh Lord... the power creep.

hotfire

10-07-2012

Yuup I'm all kinds of satisfied.

Well, I wish there were more groovy skins in the game, but I wont count that against you this time.

Peace out

Jamochawoke

10-07-2012

I remember the reason RIOT said that they weren't doing new maps and game modes was to make a flawless game like chess that was really deep so that they could be an "E-Sport".

However they have WAY more pieces than a chess board with so many more factors going on and they constantly add new ones every day and then say that making a new "board" aka (map) would ruin the depth of their game if they put one in now.

Yet it seems like the focus is more on an "E-Sport" than on making a fun game.

HappyTimeHate

10-07-2012

NOT AT ALL.

Blatant cheating with the current tournament and rules stating that you are to be looking at your screen at all times during a match.

http://i.imgur.com/dZ592.jpg

SilverHellion

10-07-2012

You guys lie about too many things, and don't do other things you say you will, and are probably the most unprofessional company that I deal with.

Tommyd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I would be satisfied with them if they were as good as Valve but they aren't so im not.