Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BriansBoss

10-07-2012

mostly concerning the recent mishaps at the season 2 world playoffs. And the fact that no champ that has been released has been under 4800

Jaracova

10-07-2012

im just wondering why a LAN wasn't the best choice for a 2million dollard tourney

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Riot? No, not really.

I feel like they operate behind closed doors and never really are 100% honest or even tell us whats up. They are generaly very friendly and stuff when they talk and all, but still. I also feel like they don't really listen to others.

Bittlez

10-07-2012

Quote:
Somewhat Dissatisfied.
Until I see the jungle fixed to support assassin junglers and their need for income to support AD items, I will remain sad.

(No, shyvana with HoG+tank, Nocturne with HoG+aegis, and Lee sin with HoG+tank items ARE NOT assassin junglers. They are tanky initiaters/duelists)

Pepperkat

10-07-2012

I am somewhat satisfied.

I would be very satisfied if an Ahri theme were added to the game so I could purchase it post-haste.

Maybe something having to do with age vs. level.. Ahri is a nine-tailed fox. There are 18 levels. 18 / 2 = 9 tails, Every two levels her model changes and she grows older or something. Starts off at 14 and slowly ages as you level. As she ages she grows more tails.

You could even incorporate the school themed ahri that everyone loves. Have her holding her orb with both hands the younger she is until she can easily wield it with one. Have her clothes change according to her age based on things you might think are a good idea to wear at that age. Something to that effect.

Spacely7

10-07-2012

I think you guys are headed in the right direction.

DiscoPoTato

10-07-2012

With all the reminders over the proceeds that are going to Riot from tournys advertisement and such, coupled with the explosion in international play and skin sales the champion prices STILL BLOW ME AWAY!

Skin cost are justified that I understand. I should be able to purchase a fresh champion and it's skin for around 1k RP instead of being forced into buying it before free week to try it.

Mix this with the Ip return rate to the casual player nerf and 6300 IP after 6300 IP champ and my transaction history has fallen off.

I love riot and always feel you have done right by us. My all time favorite moment was "all champs free weekend" I bought double 2 day boost and didn't stop queing normals =)

Battle Artist

10-07-2012

I voted somewhat satisfied, but I am also somewhat unsatisfied.

I really appreciate the time that Riot has to speak with the fans during live events and through online forums. However the questions asked during the live events are never get told or mentioned to the online community. I think it would be better if Riot really showed the Q & As through live stream so that the same questions are never repeated at live events and forums online.

For example:

One question I asked during Pax Prime 2012 Regional Finals was "When is Riot going to make a new map"?

Morello answered (from what I can remember and best describe) "We really want League of Legends to become an E sport people will know. Just like real sports they all play on their own specific own turf that has never changed. For Example: In Football you play on a rectangular field and in baseball you play on the diamond kinda shaped field. Now imagine playing both these sports on a circular field. It simply just wouldn't work and that's why we haven't really come out with a new map for League of Legends. When people play League of Legends we want people to think of the Summoners Rift, and so new players can understand the game-play". Morello then talks about how the meta changes but I won't get into that.

Basically what I'm trying to point out is that questions should be told honestly and to everyone in the League of Legends community.

It is quite annoying to see the same question over and over again and if Riot where to answer some of them to the public. People would know and the question wouldn't be repeated.

The second issue that I am not satisfied with is the whole merchandise only sold at live events.

I personally was able to get a Teemo hat through PAX prime luckily. However I wasn't able to get a Blitzcrank hoodie since they weren't available at that time, and now that there out I want one except I can't get one until possibly next year at PAX prime 2013. I really wish Riot would sell them online. Not only would they make a profit but their fans would represent League of Legends.

It really irritates me as to why they not sell their merchandise online and that they haven't answered to us yet.

That is basically it from my perspective.

KalastRaven

10-07-2012

While this topic is relevant in the current time, rather than NECRO this old poll if you want to see who is dissatisfied after the recent travesty of the Day 3 Playoffs you should make your own thread.

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I am pleased, besides for a few things. All the characters coming out lately... so bleh! We need support heroes for a change! That, and... riot wouldn't honor my legit old school cho gath unlock + nightmare cho gath skin from years ago. After making me go through hoops of fire to prove it was legit, they then just said. Skin isn't available anymore for purchase so it can't be unlocked... DA FCK!??