Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jackin131

10-07-2012

I'm satisfied, honestly, I think they do a pretty bang-up job. Incidents are rare and accidents happen, but they don't occur regularly or often enough that it annoys me.

NBG SoBe

10-07-2012

i have to say following the world championships, the amount of people calling for a remake and the amount of people calling for cheating, that riot has disappointed me. I was surprised at the amount of threads today indicating cheating on the part of azubu frost and world elite gaming. I didn't think that there should even be the possibility of cheating, but from everyone involved, it looks like the possibility was there, and that these teams did capitalize upon them. This is annoying and aggravating because I think that if TSM had been able to pull off their level one gank, they would have snowballed it into a win. Unfortunately, not many people agree with me. If there was ever a series I feel deserves to be replayed its TSM vs Azubu Frost. Heck, I take that back, CLG.EU vs W.E. should have been over after the sets they played. They were ahead two inhibitors, and were team fighting inside of W.E's base on the last set. It had been a 60 minute game and W.E had no response to CLG.EU's composition or their strategy, it should have been over and CLG.EU should have been declared the winner. In total honesty, I feel that Riot has not lived up to its potential and failed the community not only as a a company, but as a legitimate gamers community.

Aerin

10-07-2012

I think Riot's doing pretty good but I voted somewhat satisfied.

RP is way too expensive. 10 dollars for ONE champion? Maybe $1, $2, $3 would suffice. =\ I mean, Maplestory currently uses those numbers. Same for other places like Neopets... etc. Sorry, I'm a girl so I tend to play things like these lol.

The champions each week? Pretty darn good if they weren't 6300 IP each time. I barely have enough time to play and it's so exciting when each champion comes out. It's too bad they're either OP and nerfed or UP and never buffed.

The downtimes are a bit sad. When I finally finish my work and I want to play... the downtimes begin to occur. It usually happens around night too.

Riot tries to interact with its people and sometimes tries to fix our problems.

Plus how can you hate Riot when they give out free Teemo hats?

Makair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

The reason why I'm not satisfied is as simple as this example:

You are in a test, the teacher tells you not to look at the other person's exam because its against the rules. You look at the other persons exam and the teacher catches you.

What happens? Your exam gets taken and you get a nice 0 with probably a suspension.

P.S.: If my English sucks at some point is because my main language is not English u.u
Edit1: I'm sure there isn't a 1 million dollar price on acing that exam but I think that would make breaking the rules even worse.

IwinYouLoose

10-07-2012

Voted and Free Bump

Axxlon

10-07-2012

I am quite unsatisfied. I think Riot's scripting department needs to up their game tremendously.

treef0rm

10-07-2012

why necro?

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I am honestly semi satisfied, I dont have many issues in game and thats what means the most.

Makair

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlon View Post
I am quite unsatisfied. I think Riot's scripting department needs to up their game tremendously.
Oh yeah, that coding on the client needs to be done properly. Too many bugs like not seeing anything but the map, crashing, loading screen stuck but there is no way to know, etc.

Also its been a while since Champions have had an IP reduction but there have been a lot of new champs. The low IP gain from games considering you have to buy runes and rune pages.

You guys (Riot) say you care about the players but all in all I don't see that being completely true. There are other companies with games similar to LoL that give away all the champions completely free and even a way to get skins without money.

People have lives, time isn't that thing you can just get back so try to make it easier for them to enjoy the game.

xMeowzy

10-07-2012

No, I'm not happy, but that's more to do with my location (Australia) and having to play with considerable lag.