Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you satisfied with Riot?

Yes I am satisfied. 2898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters 12563 .

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muffinzsqt

07-22-2011

no, bad servers, bad support, bad community interaction

Gargorok

07-22-2011

Riot is doing their job fine
a few problems (servers down for 3 nights in a row), but they doing the best they can.

BlastTyrant

07-22-2011

Like most say i am sick of 6300 Champ's yes yo uneed money and all great but it's old very old, i havent bought a new champ in months now with RP cause of it, The server's are horrable as of late then on top of it the "patch fixrs" usually end up causing more issues and keepin the server down longer.

I'm tired of the "dumbing down" of the game, making everything easier for new player's like the jungle removal of items and deny, for **** sake's 90% of the time i am playing LoL i am usually playing Final fantasy tactics at the same time and still winning game's, this game is far to easy to play and there only making it easier, i want a challenge when i play not just with the other champs but different strategy's and other things i have to worry about, A few other game's are being released with the same principle "battle of the immortals and dota 2" that have everything riot has been promising us for MONTH's

Riot may listen to these post's but it dosent mean they take it to heart, the community has been crying for a long time for a 3150 champ or another 1350 champ and releasing 6300 constantly is just kind of a slap in the face, so take it how you will i doubt i am gonna stay much longer once dota 2 and BOTI is released. I like the feature's these 2 games already have that Riot wont implament.

Styps

Recruiter

07-22-2011

I feel I'm pretty satisfied with Riot. I will admit there are things they might be able to handle better but I respect them as a company and their decisions. Until I have experience with computer programing and graphics, etc I feel I can't criticize them that much either

MrCookie9

07-22-2011

I'm somewhat satisfied, I enjoy the game I just want more skins and maps. The lack of interesting different maps makes the game stale sometimes

ExpertSockThrow

07-22-2011

Riot, I love you guys, but I absolutely hate the pricing scheme for champs that you've got going on. Not to mention the lack of features that have been promised for a long, long time.

Still, I've been here for over a year, which shows that you're not doing too bad otherwise. :P

Oh yeah, can you guys continue to reduce the price of old champs since you've over-saturated the 6300 tier? Would be much appreciated.

Lord Mathrotus

07-22-2011

Quote:
Racvan:
The reason I'm not satisfied at all is very simple. Communication. When screw-ups happen, and they do things break thats just how life is. The communication on this issue has been poor at best. When a server tanks and the message posted on the boards is, "We had to restart the platform, should be back up shortly." I don't want to be strung along for 6 hours while the wait gets longer and longer and longer. That drives me crazy I could be doing something else if its going to be awhile. Overpriced new champions is another sore point and not because 6300 IP is impossible or a terrible waste of time, its that early on 6300 was supposed to be the odd man out. 10% of initial champs upon game release 6300. All new champs released since then 50% 6300. I understand its a business and that kind of marketing is a business strategy, but seriously. Cut some of the players a break, and help out the newer members who have just now found the game. I think jaws would drop if we ever saw another 450 champ on release.

This. This. This. THIS.

Especially the part about 6300 champs. It's not that it's too expensive. It's that 6300 champs are supposed to be special and/or hard to play.

Seriously now, how the hell are Brand/Galio as special as Blitz, Anivia, and Karthus? They have spell synergy/combos! Oh! Big deal! It's not like those I named do too, right?

No. They all have spell synergies, but they also have something else that makes them special. Blitz can pull people to him. Karthus can zap everyone on the map. EVERYONE. Hell, when the game was still new that was hella special. Anivia can mother****ing revive where she is after dying once. Woah.

Next, how are Miss Fortune, KogMaw and Malzahar as special as Ezreal, Twitch, or Corki?
Ezreal's entire arsenal is skillshots. NOW that's special/hard to use.
Twitch is the only ranged stealth character in the game, and his ult makes his autoattacks skillshots. Besides, half his spells synergize with his passive, which in turn means they synergize with his autoattacks.
Corki? Corki's ult has an ammunition system. JESUS CHRIST. Nuff said.

Honestly, I'd name all the champs that don't belong in 6300 but that'd take forever. I'll just name the ones that do belong (I won't name the original 40's because those are all special).
Name/Special feature:
Renekton/Fury system
Vlad/High health costs but has a mean to heal it back
Ezreal/All skillshots
Cass/Fairly hard to use, ult is highly dependant on positioning
Nocturne/Ult has a special anti-sight effect
Lee Sin/Spells have double uses
Yorick/Can summon ghosts and has high synergy with them (then again, so does heimer so Yorick barely counts).

So really... that's 7... more like 6.5, out of 19 champs priced at 6300 (excluding the 5 from the original 40s).
As you can see, the 6300 price tag has pretty much lost its meaning.

DoctorAlanGrant

07-22-2011

They still need to do some more hiring and everyone seems to forget how young of a company they are, but their handling how fast this game is growing pretty well.

Tyceemo

07-22-2011

Voted mostly dissatisfied because of how they prioritize. Too many new champions without anything else really (no new maps or features etc.), the server issues, and how things in the game are priced right now, like why pay 975 RP for a 3150 IP champ? Since when does a lower IP champ make sense to be worth the same value as a 6300 IP champ in RP?

Just hoping that Riot can make some changes to correct these, they have a great game going for them. It'd be disappointing if they let it crash and burn.

darkhellion111

07-22-2011

sometimes when riot buffs a champ they give the champ too much power, a.k.a. GP and Yorick are good examples of this. then there are champs who need to be reworked, like kayle, we get told that the rework is going to be done, but it takes forever. just two minor inconveniences that are apart of this game.