Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mah Digga

10-07-2012

Riot, you guys are awesome and I love your game, but the way you guys handled the tournament is a little weak. You guys are still young in the aspect of esports and I hope you learn from this significantly. I would like to say all's good, but I really can't and there's just a little bit of upset in me. It will pass though. Keep up the good work.

Duarack5

10-07-2012

I don't care much for tournaments, or the drama surrounding this one.
I do love the gameplay, and just how much there is for me to still try and explore. So, somewhat satisfied

Sovereign Black

10-07-2012

With the way stuff seems to be happening now compared to 4 years ago, I think it's time for a change..

SnowmerDingerBot

10-07-2012

Somewhat dis satisfied.

aside from the tounament stuff that i pay no attention to, ive had a ping bug for a constant 3days now where i get 15k ping and "attempting to reconnect"spam, ive checked internet 3 times re downloaded numerous times and theres just no fixing it the only thing ive concluded is that its not my end where the problom occurs i can provide a screen shot
and i havent received any answers or comments from support tickets or the support forum

it frustrates me to no end when League has in game issues and bugs not because i hate League but because its one of a few games that i actually enjoy playing and whose company i generally like

Laffarater

10-07-2012

Somewhat satisfied
I require barn http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=barn

GTyyy

10-07-2012

No I am not. Completely broken champs like Rengar and Jayce are just not fun to play against, and the fact that they haven't nerfed Jayce yet and how they buffed Rengar just has me questioning the people who balance champs.

tempnameA461

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyyy View Post
No I am not. Completely broken champs like Rengar and Jayce are just not fun to play against, and the fact that they haven't nerfed Jayce yet and how they buffed Rengar just has me questioning the people who balance champs.
TF is worse.

Only0neway0ut

10-07-2012

/voted

C0py Ninja

10-07-2012

I am still waiting for the MONTHS old minion blocking bug to be fixed. This is probably the most annoying bug I have ever seen.

Secretbeef

10-07-2012

I love Riot as a whole, but with the failure of the World Championships... The obvious Ddos, the blantant cheating I am still on your guys side, but dissapointed