Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CritsAProcess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Eh, somewhat dissatisfied at the moment.

Handling of tourney cheating, champion imbalance, lack of promises kept...

The fact that Zileas hasn't been fired yet.

I like riot, but right now? Not so happy with them.

Hydrochoerus

10-07-2012

bump

Moonthrower

10-07-2012

The only thing I thought was sketch about the world championship playoffs was the stage.

1) The possibilty of "screen peaking" should never be available. Even if it's just a small overhang over the player's desks,

and

2) With the introduction of said overhang, sunlight glare on monitors would have been a non-issue. If you're gonna have a venue outside... why didn't anyone think of this?

Other than those 2, I thought the tourney coverage was very well done, and friggen awesome! I love this game, and the only thing that I want Riot to do is increase IP gains, LOL!

Great work, guys.

Agent Smashing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

One thing I will say: I really really really wish Riot would do two things:

VASTLY improve their merchandising. I was figures, shirts, art prints of all splash arts, posters, keychains. All that jazz, they have no reason not to, pure profit for them.

Fix your UI, the pre-game UI on this game is a complete joke, in game it's fine, but for god sake that pre-game UI is terrible, needs a complete overhaul. It looks amateurish and that's sad because we all know this game is anything but that.

Priorities Riot!

WiseBearLikeBud

Dark Technique

10-07-2012

Dat Necro

Kinhart

10-07-2012

Somewhat dissatisfied at the moment, personally. I usually don't try to hold little details against companies or people. We all have lives and stuff, and sometimes at the end of the day **** happens. It just felt that this season was handled poorly in some aspects. Like the Playoff's could have been in booths to ensure no cheating, it has been done before. The situation of cheating could have been handled better.

Another major thing that kind of hurts is this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOBqf...p;feature=plcp

I know that as a commentator sometimes the mouth just runs off,while I don't want any harm to happen to him because of comments that might have slipped out or anything. Ultimately I believe his meaning came out the wrong. I think he meant to make a comment of enjoying the fans that some show their support live for their teams or what not, but in the future I do wish commentators be more careful with comments like this.

Overall I love the company, I love the game, and ultimately I feel like things can still be better.

Dark Wulfy

10-07-2012

For the purposes of making a post:

I can tell Riot is doing their best. Have the VP of Esports (Redbeard) actually formulate a timely and informative post is wonderful.

Even though Riot claims to read many of these thread (like this one), having even an irrelevant response would be wonderful to know you guys are present. Thanks Riot.

tempnameA461

10-07-2012

Yes.
Because I don't care about the tournaments.
Because the fans of it seem to all be complete idiots.

GnD BlueMoon

10-07-2012

The game is just as fun as it was back when I started 3 years ago.
Riot has kept up the "funness"
Sure there have been MANY bumps along the way, but their dedication to improvement is like none other.