Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daagaan

07-27-2011

they have to rework that instaban system... just got ban for the first time by saying "noobs" for 3 DAYSSSSSS.. i learned my lessons but come on 3 DAYSSSSS just bought MK. thats way too much

tisin

07-27-2011

I am not Satisfied.

Ferzani

07-27-2011

I was satisfied too, until Kayle was not only nerfed, made twice as boring to play. I waited months for her remake and I have waited months for Shens buffs.

I just do not like how slowly they work.

Hypopyon

07-27-2011

Phreak is slowly losing his credibility. That makes me sad.

SVX348

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

bump

Letric

07-27-2011

My biggest issue is lag ingame (sometimes your screen just freeze)
and

Elo... in Ranked, having a elo of 1150 with 200 wins, I get paired with people with same Elo wtih 30 wins. And some things only come with time

Brombar

07-27-2011

moar skins less balance
tl;dr: nope

hfok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-27-2011

I was rather happy in the beginning, but as of late, I feel like riot starting to not listening to the community and starting to head to the opposite direction where said they were heading.

Short example, I remember pendragon said firmly about the replay system will be out during season one (this was on IRC), however, it turns out we are at the end of s1 with no replay.

Another example would be a new taric skin community asking for ages, I can't recall who responded it but the answer was on the line where taric is not popular and thus making a skin will not earn Riot much so they're not planning to make on soon.

These two examples actually turn me away from trusting riot anymore.

tl;dr: Somewhat Dissatisfied.

my 2 cent

Kailani Manzilli

07-27-2011

I may get downvoted but whatever, I need to say:

I work with IT, servers implementation, services to be available 24/7, OP to be installed, tests, infrastructure, hotswap… you name it.
I haven’t had a vacation in almost 4 years , b!tch!ng aside, this – is – HARD – to – maintain.
I owe hours of fun game with my friends, hours with several losses as well, but still fun, laughing and bursting tears of laughter about someone who just dived a Veigar and got pwned, still, fun.

I have to say, I’m very pleased with the service and game provided, hardly lagging (aside my 190 ping), hardly jamming or glitching.
Overall, awesome stability (seriously, I’ve saw MUCH worse around MMO world).

I’m a casual player, maybe those hard players find my words a blasphemy but I’m sincere here, I have NOTHING to complain about Riot right now.

Keep up the good work guys!!

<3

Hammurabi

Adjudicator

07-27-2011

I am somewhat satisfied.

Pros:

Relative to other companies in the industry, Riot is very considerate of the opinions of players.(big plus)

I think their balance, though sometimes nonsensical, is generally pretty solid over the long-term.

Even with other things in mind (future point on this) their communication and transparency, especially in an industry-relative sense, is pretty good.

Cons:

Future-oriented company transparency has significantly dwindled, I think, at a pretty steady pace. I recognize the fear of backlash from the community, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

In terms of giving large updates to the game, (maps, replays, modes, etc.) they move at a glacial pace. The pace seems a lot worse because some of these "large updates" are things that seem pretty run-of-the-mill for similar games.

Creativity on Champion mechanics seems to be diminishing, but not at a rate that I'm extremely worried about yet. This point is exacerbated, for me, by the fact that I find the lore boring and cliche. This was ok when the game felt tongue in cheek, but now not quite so much. I recognize, however, that my dislike of the writing is a personal opinion and is not a judgment of the technical skill of the author.

With all that in mind, my satisfaction would probably bump up to simply "Yes, I am satisfied" with the change of one of these cons. Most important would be the large updates, but I would want to see the pace increase, not just see some released and then wait another eternity and a half.