Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jammeson

07-22-2011

Server issues are the main reason I am dissatisfied. with riot

Teldin

07-22-2011

I would be much happier without the constant server problems. That's really the only issue I have. The nonstop generic champs being released I am ambivalent about because I know that's really their primary source of income.

Deuterion

07-22-2011

I voted not satisfied because we are 4 and he still jangle

The servers are dogcrap, patches are getting delayed, balance is pretty **** low right now(old champs that needed buffs aren't freakin getting them!); how can I in good faith say I'm satisfied with that?

To put it into a perspective likely to get me downvoted by biased fanboys:
This game and H - o - N are obvious competitors. LoL isn't winning, not by a long shot.

Zerdo

07-22-2011

Somewhat satisfied.

Enjoyable game, but the lack of features and stability is starting to drag it down...

Haitake

07-22-2011

I don't like the direction their greed has taken them...

higher priced champs = higher skill to play... lol what a joke

next champ 6,300... then 6,300.. repeat

What we get like 1 out of 10 that are lower than 6300? Greed taking over... remind me of Blizzard to be honest.

SBGC Smallfry

07-22-2011

Yes, absolutely. I've yet to meet another company that is as open with their community and demonstrates such a passion for their players. I think I've played more League in the past six months than any other video game.

Thanks for such a great game, Riot. Keep doing what you're doing.

D Dominicano

07-22-2011

I love Riot, They just aren't consistent.

Sometimes the service is great and without a hitch, and others its just OMG WHY CANT I PLAY A GAME!

brossef

07-22-2011

theres been 2 days with server issues, either go out side and be social, or play a different game, riot is doing great right know they had issues in europe that were solved and they have a champ coming out tghat people are excited for.
keep it up riot.

matdabomb

07-22-2011

I'm perfectly satisfied with this game. It's a free game and buying riot points is optional. If you can't handle the server being down for two days, then it's probably good for you to do something else. Stop *****ing at Riot for sucking when they're making a fun free game for anyone to play.

yettie2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2011

I had to vote "I am not satisfied". Just too much that is supposed to have happened "soon" like magma chamber and shiny. Its been a year now. I can understand that priorities change since the servers have been improving (but still not to an acceptable level). The frequent champ/balance patches are nice and keep things fresh to an extent but after playing for over a year and a half I feel Riot has been too slow to add much else of value to their game. I started playing a year and a half ago with a group of 5 friends but all of us have mostly moved on from League of Legends now.