Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cft24

07-25-2011

cft24

07-25-2011

JollyJoe

07-25-2011

Now an interesting side-project would be to get a ratio of satisfied votes to satisfied posts and dissatisfied votes to dissatisfied posts. We already know that unhappy people post more than happy people, but by how much is the question.

cft24

07-25-2011

cft24

07-25-2011

Bojangles191

07-25-2011

Im jus here for the trollz...

Ramoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

I said somewhat dissatisfied.

There is innovation promised, but none shown. We get a new patcher for... something. And then we get Co-op vs ai. Way to promote lvl 30 idiots. (guess they were just doing customs anyway though, so they aren't as stupid bad). Aaaaaaand new champions every 2 weeks. With patch problems. Lots of them. As in can't hardly play patch problems.

It's getting old. I've expected the unexpected, half the year gone by, and nothing new. nothing unexpected.

Birdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Short answer is No

Long answer: It has more to do with the community and how they take advantage of champions and team compositions to make it the least amount of fun for the other team...and just an insane amount of work to beat the strongest and most annoying champions out there, when a premade 5 come at you with blitzcrank, alistar, yorick, morde, and ashe...there is nothing you can do, and the people to blame are the community who constantly depends on the strongest stuff to get anywhere...and riot for letting certain champions sit on the top while about a third of the champions sit at a point where they don't stand even close to a chance versus them. It's not even a hard counter type thing, the champions are just either too weak or the other is far too strong.

Bendiix

07-25-2011

I voted Somewhat Dissatisfied. and here is why..

Currently i just feel that you focus to much on new champions over other content.. since Dreamhack you have delayed champions release quite a lot and the servers have had its issues.

The more champions that is added the harder it is to balance the game. and right now i personally find quite a few champions unbalanced..

i am not going to make a huge list of stuff i want to change.

i am just hoping you would take a break from new champions and then just focus on the current ones. and fix them..

also new game modes and maps would be nice... all those champions are just to much... even on release some champions aint even tested right. look at Yorick. super under powered on release.

I think you should release a new champion ones a month instead of ones every other week.
and focus on some game modes and new maps.. or fix the achievements . u got the achievement tab why not use it?

Darkwahn

07-25-2011

Pricing levels are a huge *****, and I really think the last server **** ups shouldve came with something nice for the players.