Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ISBS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

I voted Somewhat Satisfied.

Reason it isn't very satisfied: Referral account updates (or lack there of) and "The Button" not working 100% of the time when it's supposedly on.

HandBoots

07-25-2011

Voted "No I am not satisfied". Throwing darts blindfolded at a great big list of buffs and nerfs would lead to more balanced champions than your design team. You client is complete **** and the server is down way too much.

GregoryChaucer

07-25-2011

i voted somewhat satisfied because while i'm frustrated about some of the problems and delays, im not gonna rage about it, y'all arent the money grubbing *******s that the community acts like you are.

i just feel like, while you were revealing a lot of information to excite players for new things, most people are stupid as **** and dont realize how much work and time these things take.
soon to a designer means as soon as it works and we can get it out.
soon to a player means "OMGWTF GIVE TO ME RITE NOWZZZ!!!!"

as for buffs and nerfs, these things are hit and miss angry people are gonna rage no matter what you do.

cft24

07-25-2011

8479votes

cft24

07-25-2011

Fistful of Force

07-25-2011

I vote somewhat satisfied, because it's a great game, but I feel a bit betrayed, because you guys promised Magma chamber and Clan support AGES ago, but it's still not here

syphinhex

07-25-2011

I'm unsure, tbh. On one hand, this game is pretty fun and pretty free. On the other hand, Riot seems to hire fledgling "techies" who can't maintain their own game, they also neglect to put out new content like they promise.

But at the same time I don't really care, if I wasn't bored of World of Warcraft waiting on Skyrim to come out I wouldn't be playing this game anyways.

Courier Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Well if they are reading every post...

I am happy with some departments. I am sure the IT staff are doing there best, i have great respect for the design team simply because M. admitted he isnt happy with some of the work and has room for improvement. It takes a big man to say you are under-performing in some areas to a large client base.

The the two areas that annoy the **** out of me are:
i) Lack of consistent communication about what is in the works. Soon (TM) is funny the first 3 times. I am going to be honest with you, you may not tell us upcoming changes because they might change, but keeping us in the dark whilst it appear on the outside that nothing is happening is infuriating. I would prefer it if you just employed someone or got one of your staff to do a daily vlog going around interview random staff members for 2-3 minutes asking them what they are working on. Then we can actually see that you are doing and feel like we are important enough to know what is going on. If you change direction, you have a medium to tell the public that you have changed direction.

ii) The IP costs and general IP gains. Since the release of poppy there hasnt been a champion below 3150 and over 60% of the champion since have been 6300. Considering you guys were a small company before and now you arent struggling with the finicial restraints why are champion prices increasing? It just seems greedy and unnecessary. Your claims to love community are hard to uphold when you are screwing us harder each passing patch.
It may just be me but the maths on the IP change months ago seemed very dodgy as well but that could simply be because im so skeptical of how Riot is operating at the moment.

Ysia

07-25-2011

I am very satisfied with Riot atm, the only thing that I think could have been handled better was Evelyn. Not so much the fact that she's useless, and nothing more than a troll pick, but the fact that Riot acknowledges that fact and they don't care to fix it until the stealth rework, with an unknown ETA, comes to save (possibly destroy even more..) Evelyn. I personally think they should have taken a similar approach to what they are doing with Pantheon; that being nerf her to the ground then work her up to be at a playable level.

cft24

07-25-2011