Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cft24

07-25-2011

8412 votes

Manostra

07-25-2011

Dunno im not really dissatisfierd with riot but my last game is 7 days ago. The addicting "just one more match" feel is fading away for no particular reason. I guess i just need a break and i would wish riot get over with the truckload of changes they intend to do on lol like, flash, jungle, ect. Its not that i like or dislike any of the changes but the waiting time is ANNOYING. It feel pointless to play lol now when it will feel and play different in a few weeks(months??). Its always the same, you logg in open a game and have one feeder and at least one person who wine that you picked an up champ and no fotm champ.

elmo

07-25-2011

I voted Somewhat Dissatisfiedbecause in my stupidity i follow Morello`s replies on forum on balance issues and how all the design team members plan to artificially change the meta away from things i personally enjoy (flash, healing etc). If i would not read that all the time i would have voted Yes i am satisfied, because, even with the downtime and server issues that happened on EU before split (my main account is in EU), there was nothing bad about the game

<3 Riot, don`t remove/change flash

cft24

07-25-2011

NavalOffisah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

I've been playing since open beta and I must say that I am somewhat dissastisfied.

The number one reason is champion pricing. Riot claimed that champions would be released at "All Price Points".....when did we only have one price point?

Many promises have been made such as replays, magma chamber (I don't personally care about magma chamber, but it's still a promise) "Project Shiny" and so forth.

Also, these "champ remakes" take an excessively long period of time. Why should Twitch/Panth/Shaco/Eve be basically garbage for months at a time while a fix is being made?

But again, despite all of this, the game is free. So I can only be somewhat dissastisfied.

MimiCrispy

07-25-2011

i'm satisfied with most of the changes, but i think riot keeps forgeting some champions behind

elmo

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manostra View Post
Dunno im not really dissatisfierd with riot but my last game is 7 days ago. The addicting "just one more match" feel is fading away for no particular reason. I guess i just need a break and i would wish riot get over with the truckload of changes they intend to do on lol like, flash, jungle, ect. Its not that i like or dislike any of the changes but the waiting time is ANNOYING. It feel pointless to play lol now when it will feel and play different in a few weeks(months??). Its always the same, you logg in open a game and have one feeder and at least one person who wine that you picked an up champ and no fotm champ.

Also this with the mention that i didn`t yet lose my appetite, but it`s fading away because it feels pointless to play a game that i know will drastically change soon. Comfort is one of the most important factors for player satisfaction in my view, games that change often lose some of the players that lost their comfort zone and cannot/are unwilling to adapt, with each change they do, especially in the casual player zone (have to agree that competitive players will adapt). The guy above me put it perfectly, they lose the will to play because they don`t know what to expect next patch.
Hopefully i think LoL has enough room for growth so that the number of players joining will overshadow the number of players quitting for this reasons

cft24

07-25-2011

ElpredePrime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

League of Legends is a free to play game, Riot has already done so much for us, so with the servers down for a week at most is nothing compared to what they have to do for us. I am satisfied!

Notsud

07-25-2011

Good, not great, but it is free and not as old as some games, *cough*WOW*cough*