Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Touché Amoré

07-25-2011

I'm disappointed purely for the amount of unexpected downtime this game has. I know a lot of people buy rp and riot is defiently not a poor company, so really there shouldn't be excuses.

Also some buffs/nerfs needed

greedy lobster

07-25-2011

I ****ing hate riot. Their patches are trash, they nerf a hero to hell when a community *****es about it. Mind you NERFING is not the same as balancing a champ. They effectively ruin most champs they nerf, only to come out with patches months or weeks later, at which point I move on from playing the hero due to said nerf.

Reds. My lord, You are devs, not whiney little brats trolling forums. I don't give a rats ass if phreak never posted his dumbass "FUUUUU" or inane remarks, focus on the game, it is your job, you get paid to do your job not be all "lol we r gamerz first lololol" **** that. Focus on your game, be professional.

Love grinding for ip anyone? Love getting paired with trolls, scumbag kids, people with no skill? Well tommy, riot has you covered on that end!

NDfXTKlFxuKSbeRT

07-25-2011

The only thing make me disappointed is that Riot reuse old mechanics on 70% new champs and call them new by saying new combination of these old mechanics leads to fun.
Getting tired of always shield and always tanky dps with Q-nuke,W-defense,E-gap closer R-Aoe dmg style....
Plz Riot put more effort on new creative skill design ideas!Orianna is epic,but after that we see Yorick the summoner guy,hes not that creative in terms of those ghosts but its ok compared to before.After that we get Leona and Wukong,which really disappointed me.

WP Krieg

07-25-2011

Sort of. I love the game, but it's so annoying that they seem to hate us to death.

PlatypusAvenger

07-25-2011

I get very frustated with extended or unexpected server downtime...but that's because I love playing. I have plunked $250 into this game so far because I have champion ADD and I like using a skin on everyone that I use frequently. Note to others: yes, I am that unskilled guy loading in with the skin.

Overall I am very satisfied with Riot. I think the changes and updates are frequent and well-thought out. I approve of the nerf/buff cycles because I don't really have a 'main' as much as play everyone I can. I think these things are good for the health of the game. I love the diversity of kits available, as there is always going to be something new to try. I am a new enough player (started when Vayne came out) that I am not yet clamouring with pitchforks for Magma Chamber and other features.

Keep up the good work.

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Riot is constantly paying attention to a very expansive game that they give to us more or less FOR FREE
even though there are things here and there that aren't perfect, they at least are always ATTEMPTING to set things right, and we do see changes
although I sometimes question there actions (like the incessant vlad nerfs) I know that they always have fairness in mind
This to me makes the company very satisfactory.

iamriddik

07-25-2011

balance wise, riot is passable
but the server frequent crashes and abandonment of the mac client are extremely frustrating

Braains

Recruiter

07-25-2011

I'm satisfied with where the game is right now, all the champions I play have been pretty much unscathed for a while now. The server downtime isn't a huge deal for me, I have other games and the outdoors to keep me busy.

One thing I really don't like is the seemingly random AP ratios. It just doesn't make sense to me that Tristana is so much better as an AP burst caster. Everything about her says AD carry, but she has ridiculous AP ratios. However, removing or decreasing the AP ratios doesn't help, it just makes her almost useless in both areas. Please just give her AD ratios, even if they're minute, just so that I don't cry when I see the baseline for balance being used completely different than Riot intended.

Another thing, I feel like Champions need more flexibility with build routes. Most champions are either straight AD or straight AP and there is little mixing. I feel like champs that mix are either subpar or awful.

Stez007

07-25-2011

I want to change my answer to "Very Dissatisfied."

I've lost all faith in Morello and the balance team after his Sivir remark earlier. He disregards the dozens of posts about all of Sivir's shortcomings and declares that she'd be fine if her Boomerang Blade was somewhat buffed, completely ignoring the fact that her passive is useless, her ult is awful at level 1 and barely passable at level 2, her spell shield is outclassed and her range puts her in danger of being hit by gap closers and instagibbed.

But Morello ignores all that, and he's lost my faith because of it. Very dissatisfied indeed.

Virren11

07-25-2011

yes i m satisfied, summoners what do u want from them now this game is free thats the biggest point of it