Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XGDragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

I'm somewhat dissatisfied, because since the server split I'm still getting the NY overflow servers when I was told these servers would be offline. This happens in ranked games too. In addition, I'm also a little peeved at how most good additions to the game are technically not yet possible. Apparently the TF/Pantheon global nerf had to be done at the same time or it would not be possible. Why not increase the range of Pantheon's global to 99999 until his buffs are out, too?

(EU player)

FlyingFridge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Honestly, my only complaint is rather shallow. Them champion prices. Seriously. It's almost obnoxious, free weeks or not.

Otherwise, every patch seems to be taking the game in a good direction these days.

AkiraRZ6

07-25-2011

I'm totally satisfied actually.Ofcourse we got a lot of server issues, but it's not like Riot pulls the plug out of it to toy with us.

OblivionDream

Recruiter

07-25-2011

I am fairly satisfied with the service provided. I can understand the community's frustrations with server instability and balance decisions (I sometimes feel this way as well), but in all honesty, I've played some free games which provided MUCH WORSE service.

Axe Brigade

07-25-2011

I voted somewhat satisfied only because I am disapointed they haven't made new gamestypes yet, the game doesn't always have to be serious.

There could be all sorts of fun stuff, CTF, Landgrab, Survival Mode (Swarming Creeps that get stronger), Free for all, perhaps even a keepaway gametype like Oddball from the halo games. Many possibilities.

All of these gametypes would be fun and imablanced, but you could just leave balance for Summoners Rift. There just needs to be more variety in game, and tons of different heros isn't the best way to do it, imho. And of course, newmaps would probably be needed for these, or at least greatly prefered.

Kaonis

07-25-2011

My only complaint with Riot right now is that matchmaking seems hellbent on making me kill myself.
Not because I'm matched with complete idiots,
Not because any characters are obscenely OP or UP
But because no matter what I do, my team loses. I've lost the last 5 to 10 games, and all of them end up with my team getting wrecked in teamfights despite having a decent composition, which leads to me feeling as though I've unlearned how to play every single champion I own, except for Udyr.

cft24

07-25-2011

8325 votes

orime

07-25-2011

So I voted troll statistics, because there was no middle statement .

I am very satisfied with Riot's recent split of the EU platform (great job guys, having no queue is great even though we still have some US-hosted games) and their handling of the downtime (the stream idea was very pro). I'm still somewhat at the honeymoon stage with that.

On the other hand, I am still upset at Riot's poor handling of their projects and the communication on it (Replay, observer mode, new map(s?), graphic overhaul). I have the feeling that we should get more information on it, or atleast, that there should be updates on this topic more often (may it be "Sorry, we were too busy working on something else this week).
The partial informations we get and the way I have seen Riot working shows that they are working their way to (atleast some of) these features, but that's not thanks to Riot's communication, and it's very frustrating.

edit :
Also be cool and make a video-guided tour of the office pls <3.
Also there are so many new reds spawning and saying hello, I think it would be good to have a permathread listing the new reds and what they do (and updates when they get new powers, for a RPG-flavour).

Tattlefox

07-25-2011

I feel like the 2 years worth of me spending money on Riot should have gotten more then a couple new champs...

Sunkìst

07-25-2011

I am fairly satisfied with Riot. Sometimes I rage when I log on late night after work as i work a later shift and the servers are down for the majority of the night; and I find champion prices to be excessively high, around $10 per champion, I could understand maybe $5 per champ, but $10 is quite excessive, and then skins that cost nearly $10 each as well are ridiculous. But even being that said, I have still spent quite a fair amount of cash on this game; but even so, that doesn't make $10 dollar champions and skins right. Also certain concerns such as magma chamber and shiny taking so long to release are quite frustrated.
All in all though, it is a "free game" and they are just a smaller company compared to the other games I would compare their services to, such as WoW, etc. That being said, Riot is doing a good job at handling their game. They just need to work on their professionalism a bit more, such as trolling forums.