Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maelkeleth

07-25-2011

Voted "Somewhat dissatisfied" And I will offer my reasoning, just in case anyone is listening!

1) Server issues. I know its a tough cookie to crack but really the downtime is just too frequent and too lengthy for you guys to keep saying "we've got it." and "just wait". If you claim to have "some of the top people" on this problem I would like to see some progress, and maybe even some reasoning behind the frequent down times. Especially when patching the game evolves into it being dead for half a day.

2) Rampant bugs. Number one is the double damage bug being abused. That NEEDS to stop. Or at least lock out Annie if you cant fix it. Getting hit for 1000+ dmg is starting to get really old. A close second is the HTTP connection bug being experienced by many players. Sure this "fix" is easy by connecting to a certain DNS server but its just stupid that we have to do it ourselves and you cant hotfix.

3) Tanky DPS is still controlling games. Something needs to be done about this. I know your probably working on it but its still a point on why I an slightly Dissatisfied.

4) New content. A new champion every week is getting really old. I'm really hoping you decide to focus more on releasing new content/balancing current content for a while instead of releasing a new champ every other week.

Chip Chipperson

07-25-2011

As far as I'm concerned, "no" and "hell no" should be the only poll options.

ashxu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

I'm not really satisfied... with all the delays, downtimes and "why would you do that" nerfs. Such as the Galio one coming out.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

First I voted no for saying you were going to **** with my jungle.
Now you are systematically destroying ranged carries. They aren't the problem in this game. Most champs have ranged cc or gap closing abilities. I bet you will nerf Kog next because he is going to be better than others with all the nerfs. -.-

im a big newb

07-25-2011

Free to play game that is mostly balanced and extremely fun and addicting and iv noticed very few server problems though i am very patient and understand when there are problems it dosnt bother me, the only thing i dont like is how skins cost the same amount as champions... and i want to be able to use riot points on runes, also id like to see a timer so i can tell when my win of the day is available

Hidden Sniper

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by im a big newb View Post
a timer so i can tell when my win of the day is available
When you finish a match I believe there is one at the top of the bars showing the exp/ip you gained. :x

im a big newb

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post
When you finish a match I believe there is one at the top of the bars showing the exp/ip you gained. :x
i would like to see it without having to play a game

redelmos

07-25-2011

Riot as a company is decent. The players that play this game need to be disciplined better though.

SongLokDong

07-25-2011

Riot is as useless as a poopy flavored lolipop

Sly Cooper

07-25-2011

Somewhat dissatisfied, when I was in the game in open beta, there was no cater for the low elo or passive gameplay. Content came out much faster too, season 1 came in a decent amount of time. Now all I hear is "Soon."

It's really a slap in the face in Christmas time when you say "In 2011, expect the unexpected!" Was this some sort of joke? Yeah I guess I didn't expect all this server downtime, or this flood of 6300 champions. You have no idea how excited that video made me, I thought on Janurary 1st you had something epic in store.

Well, what HAS been done?

We're half way through 2011 and only tribunal has been released. And I don't even bother using it, sure it's a good system, but is easily abused and the rewards for using it are just too low for me.

It looks very bad on riot's part that ONE person could make a replay system for this game and not a single member from riot could do it. I understand different people work on different things. I get that. But come on now, lets move some people off of releasing a new champion every 2 weeks, and instead put them on research and development for much needed new content for this game. If one person can do it in his free time running on only his money and donations, there is NO excuse for riot here. Sorry riot, i love you guys, but you are just wrong here.

I am not completely mad at riot by any means, but you try and talk out of your mistakes or shortcomings. It looks very unprofessional. "Soon" just doesn't cut it. Either does, different people work on different things.

Server instability is just....a mess. Don't tell me this is a free game either. Yeah it is, but riot is still making quite a profit off of it. With all the money riot has received from profits and tencent, server stability should not be an issue. Nothing is more frustrating than coming home for work, firing up LoL, just to see "your position in queue is over 9000!!! estimated wait time unavailable!" Maybe its the meme that makes it frustrating.

Well, im rambling but, thats how I feel about this game.