Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoKyu

07-24-2011

i dont really mind for the graph update, but it would be really nice to get a new map or game mode coz sr and tt are becoming a bit boring

Narak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Personally, the meta is not of my liking, otherwise im fine with it

cft24

07-24-2011

8104 votes

Dreakforth

07-24-2011

bumpaaa

Kato75

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

I just want a new map.....dont even care about 6300 champs or servers....

Arlekiel

07-24-2011

Im not satisfied with riot....

I dont like their strategy of "nerfin" every single patch.... I think this game is fun as it is...

They should stop baby sitting the noobs, and keep this game fun instead of just nerfing...

Bubblefish51

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlekiel View Post
Im not satisfied with riot....

I dont like their strategy of "nerfin" every single patch.... I think this game is fun as it is...

They should stop baby sitting the noobs, and keep this game fun instead of just nerfing...
I am also tired of the nerfing, I want new strategies to deal with imbalance, not nerfs. At least not nerfs as THE primary balancing tool.

cft24

07-24-2011

Zenthamos

07-24-2011

Still awaiting a new map type or even game mode. Co-op vs AI was nice and all, but nothing new for the game as it was still just against bots. Need more PvP options.

Fallovt

07-24-2011

I'm really dissatisfied. The past two months have been a debacle with Yorick's status at release, the fiasco around Leona's release and all of the server issues for the past several weeks.

I also would like to see more progress or at least news (real news, not "soon" or "we're working on it") on the new map and ESPECIALLY spectator mode and replays; these are 100% essential for any competitive game. It's embarassing as a LoL player to see an 11th champion have to be hacked into the game in a tournament. It's disappointing to get a maximum price champion and a new Amumu skin instead of something central to the game.

I do really like the old champion remodels though, those are something I've been hoping for for a long time. Just... please don't nerf them any harder.