Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flaming June

07-24-2011

Eh, could be better, but could be A LOT worse. The start of season 2 will mean a lot to whether or not I keep wanting to play this game.

Aramziex

07-24-2011

No im not

Math Homework

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkt View Post
Good Stuff
I can't believe I forgot some of these. A migration from Adobe Air would result in my eternal thanks. I don't know how often Air crashes, freezes, etc. (Yes I have updated and done stuff, preemptive to Riot staff saying "contact support." Support can't fix everything). Double agree on PVP.Net changes. I have heard from various Rioters it's too late to change that, but updating the interface (which seems to be a web-browser within the main window, and that's about it) would also be much appreciated.

cft24

07-24-2011

7922 votes

baconpiece

07-24-2011

If Riot actually STOPS making new champions and balancing the rest of the champions. I will actually say this game is five stars.

Lokust Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

I think they do alright, and I voted somewhat satisfied.

They genuinely care about the state of their game and are constantly making tweaks to improve it.

They could do better but they could do a lot worse. They communicate a lot with their customers, but I don't feel they do it very effectively. Employees post a lot on the forums but you rarely see a good informational post about what's going on besides patch notes. If anyone here played Dark Age of Camelot, the state of the kingdom posts that they would put up on the camelot herald were a great example of good communication with your customers.

Particularly they don't communicate well when things are going wrong.

Maerlyn

07-24-2011

No im not when i first joined shortly after beta and i enjoyed the game very much. As of now the balancing in this game has kept on getting worse. I find with the new kayle changes they have become down right atrocious.

I rarely find logic in most of the balancing issues and its only gotten progressively worse.

Riot claims they read this so... a penny for your thoughts.

cft24

07-24-2011

LargeSnorlax

07-24-2011

This game is doing great - All that needs to be fixed is constant problems with the actual client itself.

The client is buggy and crashes constantly for no apparent reason. Disconnects are inevitable at random points and while the game "lets you" reconnect, you end up losing valuable minutes of playtime logging back in and then relogging again because sprites don't show up or the game is entirely out of sync. The store is worthless and slow, and I've used it a lot - It's probably worse than website stores made back in 1995 when the internet was first starting up publicly, and that's saying something

The actual gameplay and balance is constantly worked on - Riot members look at and review what's going on, despite a bad community in game (which isn't riot's fault) the game is pleasant to play.

If matchmaking were a bit better balanced along with the client being reliable and the store being less of a slow hunk of garbage, it would get 4.5 stars. If the tribunal system was reworked a bit as well to adjust the gameplay off reports (Especially "Unskilled player") to adjust elos of players who simply don't belong at their elos, it would rate a 5.0. As it stands right now, it's a 4 - A strong 4, but still a 4.

skmanBP

07-24-2011

Better than gpotato