Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you satisfied with Riot?

Yes I am satisfied. 2898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters 12563 .

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pleides

07-24-2011

I can't remember when the last time I was excited about changes coming to the game in a patch and not, "Uhg why are they changing THAT and not THIS." This may be a little presumptuous, and I have no idea how you Riot people do things or what your schedule is like, but as far as balancing the game goes, I think a better job could be done. I like the Tryndamere changes, Galio needs what's coming, I'll still be able to play TF just fine, but nerfing Corki and Ashe when we have Udyr, Gangplank, Yorick, and Orianna running around is just ridiculous. Udyr and Gangplank are seeing more bans than TF by far. I don't remember the last time that there have been a small group of so blatantly OP champions.

That aside, Riot you guys are pretty solid. However, you need to think of some more original champion concepts, and as always, get on that server stability.

Beatus

07-24-2011

Another fail patch.

Karnikula

07-24-2011

I'm VERY statisfied, I haven't payed a penny and I'm playing one of the most fun games I've ever played.

cft24

07-24-2011

7856 votes

Taion809

07-24-2011

Quote:
DrMath:

pretty much the same opinion

though, i don't think anything significant will happen in that area unless tryn comes out and says they're shifting gears... it's not like morello can just say "no more champs till X" without the boss saying go, even then i'm sure Tencent has a big say as well.

Things that would be nice

* Migrate from Adobe AIR to Riots own platform (why be at the mercy and whim of another company, same argument as not using Silverlight as your long-term product platform...)

* Refocus on PVP.net design and layout, many things are clunky and feel rushed (store and home pages for example)

* TLC for the forum, the Devtracker is rushed, it looks like someone wrote a SQL statement that just selects all posters with riot attribute and spits it out based on post date instead of logically grouping and providing an eye pleasing layout. This honestly isnt hard and your webdev team could do it in less than a day.

* On the subject of webdev, how about some homogenization of the actual leagueoflegends.com and some proper maintenance? You haven't even updated your own website to reflect changes to the game. (the last updated champion to the website is Vayne. Is it really that hard? If it is, then you know you have a problem.)

This is not an exhaustive list, just what i think would bring LoL to more professional standards vice the "lets get this out as quick as possible" hacks that are quite noticeable.

Groovy Skittlez

07-24-2011

When I first started playing this game about a year ago I was all like "Hot dang this game rocks!" I'm not sure if it's because I've been playing it more and more frequently or what but it does seem like there are still some server stability issues, which is my only complaint at the moment. As a matter of fact 3/5 of my team (including myself) was just dropped from a game not an hour ago. We all reconnected after 2 or 3 minutes, but it was still very disrupting to the game.

On a positive note, thanks for abandoning that stupid Magma Chamber garbage, we don't need more maps.

Razyy

07-24-2011

cant wait for dota2. downloading realm of the titans tonight!

NahmanJayden FBI

07-24-2011

After seeing the nerf on Twisted Fate...I am extremely unsatisfied.

RAWRitsjaay

07-24-2011

First few weeks I started playing (around September '10) I was excited about the nerfs/buffs and changes and balance seemed to be held out, after awhile server issues came into play and that is what I'm mostly concerned about. I don't know much on how these systems are held but I'd like to see upgrades implemented to keep up with server overflow, especially on patch days.

Champions are now becoming either too overpowered in an aspect or too under powered. Which is quite frustrating because we usually have to wait 1-2 weeks for changes. Maps should be more of a concern or game modes for that matter. Why do you even have a 'Classic' game mode when there is only one type of game mode to be played. It clutters the UI.

Starkqc

07-24-2011

New Irelia skin.