Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help getting back into Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zilta

07-21-2011

I used to main kassadin for quite a while and then simply stopped playing him for other champs that seemed more fun at the time.

Lately I have been trying to get back into playing kasssadin but I just cant get the hang of it. I have positioning down, I can get my combo off, I just dont feel like I add anything to the team, im wondering if I'm missing something.I think its just either my build or strategy that needs work, I would appreciate any tips people have to get me back into Kass.

I run mpen reds, mana regen/level yellow, ap/level blues and flap ap quints
masteries are 9/0/21 basic caster setup
I generally run flash/ingite or teleport/cleanse as my summoners.

I start with mana crystal and 2 hp pots, move into catalyst and boots, go for either meji's, banshee's veil, or RoA depending on how the game goes. I then get tear and start charging and finish boots, then go deathcap. After deathcap if the game is still going I finish my AA staff and try for lichbane to add some damage to towers.

thanks for the help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenronth

07-21-2011

Dont use m regen runes u got a passive for that.