I'd love to participate! 307 64.50%
I hate them. 14 2.94%
I don't really care that much. 33 6.93%
I like turtles. 122 25.63%
Voters: 476. You may not vote on this poll

Official RPs

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

07-21-2011

Participating as a summoner is boring, though~.

At least for me.

Hey Aqualung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

i dont see why not. itll bring LoL back to the beginning of season 1 when things were more exciting and there was a lot less qq

Mattarias

07-21-2011

YES! Sounds awesome! Been looking for an opportunity to do sole LoL related RP .

Ysterath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Wonderful idea

Kurvel

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtehgar View Post
Reminds me of how CCG companies would base new decisions how tournaments went.

I think its a good idea for players to have some sort of influence on future lores.

Shurelia what about more event matches like the ionia vs noxus? granted it wasnt roleplay but it simulated the lore in a nice way. It was fun to watch and got the community involved in the backgrounds and lore.
I'd love to see more matches like that. It really made me want learn more about the lore.

Xenodyne

07-21-2011

It would be awesome If, based on an event that was going on in Runeterra (ex: Demacia v Noxus conflict) the champions that were free that week were based around the conflict.

Also: the Ionia x Noxus match was pretty awesome, would love to see something like that again.

Akyurem

07-21-2011

I love RP ing, anything from DnD to LARPS! just set a date and time.

ColdSnapQQ

07-21-2011

Maybe there could be some RP polls that could also influence the world, like the summoners (only those who have reached 30 so no smurfs can vote) could vote on example, what law or policy gets put into place etc.

Saggins

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
I just wanted to gauge interest in Official RP Events.

We used to run these official RPs in which player RP characters had a chance to influence the world of League of Legends.

How did you/do you feel about them?
I really don't Role Play a lot for personal entertainment but I can get very involved in a storyline and have acting experience.

I would certainly try my hand at it for a chance to influence the League of Legends world though. I definately couldn't compete with Guardsman Bob in any matches so this would be much more fun.

I've always wanted a real chance to show my support for Noxus!

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

07-21-2011

I'm not going to lie... I like turtles.

123456 ... 11