Cho gath, how does feast work exactly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baulien

09-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
Alright, this is what I have observed when using Feast.

A. It deals 300/550/800 damage to champions. If it kills the champion, Cho'Gath gains one Feast stack (if not max)
B. It deals 1000 damage to any creep/monster. Feast stack obviously gained (unless you decide to use it on a full health Lizard Elder or Ancient Golem...which is obviously quite stupid)
C. When you level the skill up, any Feast stacks you have will gain the additional health boost.
D. Scares the **** out of people who keep dying all of a sudden when next to a Tyranid look-a-like and teammates rant at them about literally feeding him. (sorry, I just HAD to put this in)
Please Do Not Feed The Animals!

Darkening

09-13-2009

It says that you can "eat bigger monsters" in the tooltip, but i see no evidence of this. Anything you guys could clue me in on?

Bean

09-14-2009

That's because there ARE no bigger monsters than Chogath... I think he even rivals the Baron. Lol.

Burninator

Recruiter

09-15-2009

You're missing an important note:

It doesn't just autokill heroes because it does lots of damage; I believe the autokill is triggered. When I play as judicator and pop my shield, if I'm below the kill limit, I die. I want to know if this is the case with spell shields, too, if anyone wants to do some digging.

So using it as a nuke once you reach the max feast stacks is ok, but it still might be more potent as a killing blow if it ignores spell shields or damage shields on heroes below the kill limit.

Zingmaster

09-15-2009

it's probably like culling blade.

Jpeg

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
You're missing an important note:

It doesn't just autokill heroes because it does lots of damage; I believe the autokill is triggered. When I play as judicator and pop my shield, if I'm below the kill limit, I die. I want to know if this is the case with spell shields, too, if anyone wants to do some digging.

So using it as a nuke once you reach the max feast stacks is ok, but it still might be more potent as a killing blow if it ignores spell shields or damage shields on heroes below the kill limit.
from playing him a few times this is what i beliive to be correct. the death is a replacement effect and nothing to do with damage if HP is < the # death. if > x damage.

very effective vs tyndamire, judi and even morgana.

ChoGath

09-15-2009

chogath thinks that when he levels up his skills, his previous meals become worth more.