does anyone EVER vote punish for a case were only one person reported?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CasperXP

07-21-2011

I do, if they were trolling, feeding. Sometimes, the other people in the game are too lazy, or just dgaf, and don't report the person. Even when, in the chat, you can see them saying, "I feed, plz report. kthanxbai." And then their score is 1/22. <---actual example.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

If it's a clear and blatant violation of the rules, sure. I had one that was someone spamming every bigoted word they could think of in all chat, in caps, again and again. I punished despite being only one report. I still wonder why it only got one report.

CrimsonRipper

07-21-2011

Yes, but I review the case carefully first.

Kaedan

07-22-2011

Yes, I punish if the person is in violation. It doesn't matter if it was 1 person or 9 people... if he broke the rules, he broke the rules.

But it's not that hard to recognize when the reports are unfounded. It's pretty easy to tell when it's just a single player that raged over a build or something equally silly. And in that case, as long as he doesn't have other cases that were valid, he's Pardoned.

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2011

I read chat logs and base it off that. I've pardoned people on grounds of raging because their mates really have done THAT bad, let them rage at bad players. Get the bad ones out.

Bad players, Trolls, we don't need'em.

Although I HAVE skipped a few just because I wasn't sure.
(note: I'd do Tribunal more if there was no IP...I don't like the fact they offer IP for it. People just punish all of them....)

Negrojefe

07-22-2011

I dont give much importance to how many people reported. I read the whole chat log of all the games where the person was reported, and the decide based on the chat logs, not in how many people reported.

Roger Barbossa

07-23-2011

to me, it didn't matters if 1 player or 5 players reported him, I will just read the whole log-chat, just to understand why is he being reported, did he broke any rules and so on.

If he broke the rules, he deserve to be punished; if he was playing a decent game, did nothing wrong, even a few players reported him, he will be pardoned(if u asked me).

I think whether a player should be punished or pardoned... depends on the situation, the way the played that game, NOT simply based on the numbers of players reported him

Private Akali

07-23-2011

I dont read the cases, I just hit punish

Problem?

hjkhjfhhhgch

07-24-2011

The only time i could punish well only one person complained would be when what they were complaining about was true. Like if they said someone was verbally abusing them and it showed up in the comment box then yes.

Mísanthropic

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Akali View Post
I dont read the cases, I just hit punish

Problem?
*computer screen explodes due to extreme trollage*