Help Janna 8(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trickao

01-23-2011

Hello, I see many people talking about DPS/Hybrid Janna, but AP is not good?
What is the best build AP? discuss with me about the best; DPS / Hybrid / AP ~ to pubstomp and ranked.

Doriantv

01-23-2011

The best build is AP/CDR with an emphasis on the CDR. Get a Banshee's Veil sometime, ofc.

trickao

01-23-2011

List to me items (in order) for build AP/CDR?

grateful

Doriantv

01-23-2011

Zirun was one of the best Janna players in the world, and he used to build Nashor's Tooth and Banshee's Veil. Personally, I would take a Soul Shroud over Nashor's.

Nowadays, with the new CDR Boots, you could probably build Archangel's, BVeil, and the CDR Boots.

Honestly, Janna is one of those champs that isn't really item-dependent. What matters more is how you play her.

trickao

01-23-2011

I understand, starting items for mana regen or boots 1 +mpots?
Rush Archangel's, BVeil, and CDR Boots, or other order?

no idea

Dimrain47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

I pretty much learned how to play Janna from reading this guide:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=92349

What everyone said about her not being item dependent was true. Hell, if you play her well enough and have a good enough team, you can rule the whole game with Doran's Rings and Wards.

Some new stuff that might not be in the guide are the new CDR boots which I get almost every game now since you always wanna be spamming your spells.

Just keep on practicing with her though. There are fewer better teammates than a good Janna.

trickao

01-23-2011

thanks guys!

The Herbologist

01-23-2011

Dorans Ring, Boots are situational, RoA/Archangel, Banshee, Soul Shroud. I like RoA over Archangel because of the health mana and ap. Just find what works best for you.

VanishingAct

01-23-2011

All janna needs is more assists than cs and 5 dorans rings.

Fluffy1

01-23-2011

janna is not a mage or a dps hybrid, shes a support hero and one who is not dependant on items. CDR and some survival are great idea's on her, as are any Aura items. any AP you get will help you shield and heal better.

i usually rush a banshee/rod of ages and grab an aegis after boots. if my team is doing well ill grab a meja's to rack up the assists and ramp up my AP. those new CDR boots are sexy.