Release Notes v1.0.0.79

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouJay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatteri View Post
It'll all get sorted out in the end. Whether Ezreal was OP before the patch doesn't matter at all, it's how the game goes now and what happens in future
I know that it will all sort out in the end because now it doesn't matter how the balance was before the changes, but the process will be LONGER by making so many changes at the same time... you can't analyze which were good changes and which weren't... or which were good changes by themselves but not enough (or too much) when taking into account the rest of the changes...

Cheers

Hum1aN

04-08-2010

Hi guys at riot. I posted a thread before about this problem, but you seemed to disregard it so I will post it over and over again untill you include my problem in the next patch.

Original Post:

I dont know if you noticed it, but all the mana costs for abilities are wrong!!!
If you play shaco and want to make the box ability it says that it costs 60 mana to cast, but what it cost is 61 mana. Same goes for all abilities. They all cost 1 more mana than it should. I died due to this fact about 3 times now and its a anoying glitch or wtf it should be called... maybe riot workers are to lazy to change it. The thing is that if you dont change it and ignore my request you are just dumb. I hope to see a change and a reply from you riot, now make my day!

NRR!

/Hum1aN - The Deamon Jester.

Wormdowg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum1aN View Post
Hi guys at riot. I posted a thread before about this problem, but you seemed to disregard it so I will post it over and over again untill you include my problem in the next patch.

Original Post:

I dont know if you noticed it, but all the mana costs for abilities are wrong!!!
If you play shaco and want to make the box ability it says that it costs 60 mana to cast, but what it cost is 61 mana. Same goes for all abilities. They all cost 1 more mana than it should. I died due to this fact about 3 times now and its a anoying glitch or wtf it should be called... maybe riot workers are to lazy to change it. The thing is that if you dont change it and ignore my request you are just dumb. I hope to see a change and a reply from you riot, now make my day!

NRR!

/Hum1aN - The Deamon Jester.
im sure u will eventually get banned..

Dermoplasma

08-02-2014

Bump