[Guide] How to install custom skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I personally use Photoshop CS3 with the plugin, UV Mapper Pro to display the champ I'm working on and my WIP skin, and UV Mapper (basic) to save the UV maps which I overlay onto my skin in PS so I know where the UVs are. And the obj converter of course to convert from .sco to .obj so I can open the model file using UV Mapper Pro.
Same for me but I use CS4

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

Changed the custom skin example from Morgana to Ashe to allow more players to test it.
Udapted the Originial Skin Names to add Nidalee's Cougar form and Annie's Tibbers.
Updated the Q&A section to add a tutorial how to make your own skin.

mAUT

04-04-2010

u forgot fiddlesticks in your list of the folder names.
just fix it that no one has to search for it anywhere else, like me.

Benoit

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAUT View Post
u forgot fiddlesticks in your list of the folder names.
just fix it that no one has to search for it anywhere else, like me.
Fixed!

Thanks!

Fiya Muffin

05-01-2010

Sooo, seeing as though heroes mod is on Leaguecraft now, does anyone have an external dl of the startup kit?

Ladox

05-05-2010

Question about sion.

The problem is that if i use Enrage(SpiritRage), the skin goes back to normal and only the axe turns red.

I can't find a way to mod enraged sion, any ideas?

NVM, found it.
It was in "DATA\Particles"

Sykah

05-23-2010

Having some troubles getting a custom skin to work. I've been trying for a few days to get it to work and I just realised I'd been forgetting the 'Characters' folder. Alas, when including the Character folder, there was still no change.

I'm attempting this Morgana skin, which downloads with the name FallenAngel. I believe that this is the problem, though I'm unsure as to how I might fix it. Any help would be much appreciated!

Kami

05-23-2010

How do you "uninstall" custom skins? For example, how can I remove Molten Anivia's files so I can have the original ice Anivia.

Sykah

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami View Post
How do you "uninstall" custom skins? For example, how can I remove Molten Anivia's files so I can have the original ice Anivia.
I'm pretty sure you just delete the file from the folder, or delete the folder completely. That's what I gathered from the posts I've read anyway and I still haven't stuffed anything up with all of my fiddling around.

Kami

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykah View Post
I'm pretty sure you just delete the file from the folder, or delete the folder completely. That's what I gathered from the posts I've read anyway and I still haven't stuffed anything up with all of my fiddling around.
What folder was it in again ...? Particles ... Characters?