Who do you fear the most when fed?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IkomaTanomori

05-29-2011

When I'm tanking, a fed carry of the type I haven't built against yet.

When I'm damaging, a fed tank who gets in my face and stops me from targeting the enemy carries.

Overall, I fear an enemy team where more than one of them are fed. That's the worst.

MaJakeIseeYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

fed tryndamere is horible

ZO KidKaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

you guys havent met the fed rumble yet did you.. his ulti will decimate an entire team -.-

Absolution13

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJakeIseeYou View Post
fed tryndamere is horible
Impo to kill a fed tryn. Even Yi Fed is fear of Tryn Fed

Zauren

05-29-2011

Fed tryn is easy to counter since he goes all crit. Burn him, CC ult, GG. Things that rape in 5v5 are the real things to worry about.

calcyoulater

05-29-2011

vayne, true damage + massive damage just run run away from the vayne

Teh Hrym

Recruiter

05-29-2011

rumble

Titanic3

05-29-2011

Fed Kayle.

Hypochondria9

05-29-2011

They usually fail but if a AP eve gets fed you are just walking along then explode.

Manicslayer

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zauren View Post
Fed tryn is easy to counter since he goes all crit. Burn him, CC ult, GG. Things that rape in 5v5 are the real things to worry about.
Easier said than done for sure. A smart Trynd will have cleanse and a really smart one will have a QSS assuming your team is full of CC. 2 - 3 stuns/roots/taunts is a lot to stop a guy from auto attacking you. He does rape in 5's as he will kill your carries in 2-3 hits or at least make you focus so much on him that his team gets free reign on everyone they want. Fed early game means unstoppable late game, most likely with bding. Now if you have two exhausts + a stun then yes, he's garbage for sure.

Two guys that really scare me in 5v5 fights though are Malz and Veig when fed. Massive aoe damage, aoe CC, and can melt everyone but the tank in 2-3 moves.

123456 ... 8