Who do you fear the most when fed?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bearbro

05-29-2011

When i am playing against a swain that gets fed early, i usually lose hope the quickest.

What about you?

KhaorvaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

I'd have to say Mord. Man I get scared just seeing him in the loadup screen.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Fed jax, xin, morde, vayne, annie, ryze, lux, kat (though she can be shut down still). Fed anyone is pretty much GG

Degnared

05-29-2011

Anyone? I guess heroes that are hard to pin down can be the most frustrating when they get fed. Ezreal, Kassadin, Vayne, Shaco... champs that can show up, kill someone (or multiple someones) then peace. A fed Cho'Gath is pretty far up on the terrifying scale, but I'd rather face a fed tank than a fed carry any day.

Pig Magus

05-29-2011

Fed Tryndamere.

KiteNRun

05-29-2011

A fed Katarina, or maybe a Fed Mordekaiser

xSJx

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degnared View Post
Anyone? I guess heroes that are hard to pin down can be the most frustrating when they get fed. Ezreal, Kassadin, Vayne, Shaco... champs that can show up, kill someone (or multiple someones) then peace. A fed Cho'Gath is pretty far up on the terrifying scale, but I'd rather face a fed tank than a fed carry any day.
I have a friend who plays ap chogath, when he's fed it's terrifying lol.

SullenEyes

05-29-2011

The most OP I've seen was a fed Karth. His ult was killing people at the fountain from about half health

Bartlow

05-29-2011

Renekton hands down. Mundo, Mordekaiser and Swain are all close seconds though. Any of those fed and in the hands of a decent player will dominate. Seems to me carries you can shut down pretty well, but these will take what all you have to give them and keep fighting. Due to their tankiness either you'll be able to kill them, but the rest of their team will own you after you blow all you have or you'll kill the rest of their team and they;ll finish off everyone and take a turret or two

Zauren

05-29-2011

A fed Nasus is impossible to ignore but ridiculous to focus. Same with a Morde. A fed Xin will just decimate everyone, but doesn't last in 5v5. Fed Critplank is ridiculous. You can't do anything to him if he just potshots for 1.3k crits constantly and is competent. Won't win a 5v5, but god is it annoying.

12345 ... 8