[Guide] Dr. Mundo is fundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chainerson

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salce View Post
To start off.....

type /surrender
then tell the rest of your team to type it as well.

-edit for the first 15 minutes call for solo and say how good of a Mundo you are, once you reach the 15 mark and have died 5+ times without trying to feed, then type / surrender and tell your team to do the same.
i lol'd hard on that one gj gj

Phyrose

09-03-2009

i think that anti debuff boots are good for him? stackable with Passive?

Phyrose

09-03-2009

he has the worst Atacskped of all, any ideas? he needs lots of HP items to stack with his ulti

Mr Tibbers

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrose View Post
i think that anti debuff boots are good for him? stackable with Passive?
Of course not. His passive effects the duration of the crowd control, not the crowd control's effect. So, he's slowed just as much as anyone, just not as long as everyone else is. The boots would be a good synergy though.

Mr Tibbers

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrose View Post
he has the worst Atacskped of all, any ideas? he needs lots of HP items to stack with his ulti
I won't even go into spelling. BUT! I do want to mention that you don't need to stack HP for him at all. His ulti is just as effective at all levels. So, the best items to stack on him would be static regen items I've heard. DPS items also rock. So, I think the best items would be:

Infinity
Zerker's
PD
Warmog's

Those should be what you build to, imo. Past that, lifesteal/attack speed. So...Malady. Stark's could work too, I guess.

shedim

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
Of course not. His passive effects the duration of the crowd control, not the crowd control's effect. So, he's slowed just as much as anyone, just not as long as everyone else is. The boots would be a good synergy though.
Tried them. The reduction did not stack.

Hiclic

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedim View Post
Tried them. The reduction did not stack.
Really? They shouldn't since they don't do the same thing. One reduces the time the buff is on you, the boots reduce the amount you are slowed for in that time.

RyW Paddo

09-03-2009

I played him yesterday and was very dissapointed. I'm sorry guys but if you insert any character and say you have warmogs, PHantom Dancer, Black Cleaver, Infiniti edge it doesn't really mater if your mundo, soraka or ashe your going to be good.

After playing him I would rather play pirate. I think the only character I wouldn't play over him is Soraka and that woudl still be a tough decision.

caseyjones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiclic View Post
Really? They shouldn't since they don't do the same thing. One reduces the time the buff is on you, the boots reduce the amount you are slowed for in that time.
[Mercury's Treads] +35 Magic Resist UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 Reduces the duration of Movement inhibiting effects by 40%. 1200(450)g 

Passive: Adrenaline Rush - The duration of crowd control effects on Dr. Mundo are reduced by 30%.

Mercury Tread's tooltip doesn't display it, but it actually also reduces the durations of stuns as well.

I asked a riot guy and he said they stack, I haven't tested, but everyone I've talked to says they don't seem to be stacking. But his passive and the boots do do the same thing.

Mr Tibbers

09-03-2009

Me and someone else BOTH pointed out that one effects the duration of the crowd control. IE, if the slow was ten seconds, thanks to Adrenaline Rush it would only be 7. If the slow was 50% and you had the Mercury's Treads, then it reduces the effectiveness of the slow. So instead of being slowed by 50% it would be 35%. Make more sense now? It's impossible for them to stack because the effects of each are entriely different. Synergetic at most.

Read the passive a bit more carefully. Trust me, they're not the same effect.