Multiple Mastery Pages are Here!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

05-24-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Today we have brought you the highly anticipated, often-requested ability to save multiple mastery pages! You can officially say goodbye to frantically attempting to enter in your masteries in those precious seconds before the match begins! With the addition of this new feature, you’ll be able to save up to ten different mastery pages and name them as you wish, as you already do with rune pages. On the other hand, if you still find yourself in need of some additional flexibility, you’ll be to edit your masteries in champion select, just like you used to.

Best of all, we’re bringing you these new mastery pages absolutely free. Any summoner -- from the greenest rookie to the most grizzled veteran -- will have the ability to save multiple mastery pages from the moment they log in to PvP.net.

To see this feature in action, log in to PvP.net and check out the screen shots below!

Erekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Yes yes yes yesyeyseyesyes

VN LeOracle25

05-24-2011

This is fantastic, great job and work riot! I hope to see even more great things to come.

CXA

Recruiter

05-24-2011

Awesome!!!

Actually something that the community demanded

Erekai

05-24-2011

So it's up to 10 Mastery pages, and are all of them free?

Nibie

05-24-2011

been asking for this since beta!

This is exciting!

Lord Jattington

Recruiter

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erekai View Post
So it's up to 10 Mastery pages, and are all of them free?
Yes.

Though this feature is saved locally, so if you log onto another computer you'll need to re-do them pages.

Corpse Princess

05-24-2011

FINALLY. Now my client wont freeze when I'm doing masteries at the last 10 secs in the champ selection. And when idiots decide to pick champs at the last second and I have no idea what they're gonna play so I have no idea what I'M gonna play and I have to do masteries and it ****s up.

Erekai

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experia View Post
Yes.

Though this feature is saved locally, so if you log onto another computer you'll need to re-do them pages.
Well, there you go whiners who think that Riot charges for everything.

Cottoneyes

05-24-2011

Finally. It was a chore to constantly change them between matches

1234511 ... 43