Do Riot employees ever sleep?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

Trynamere post this morning at 9am, another one at around 7pm. Phreak at 9pm (local), and various Red Posts throughout the day.... all on a Saturday!

Go out to a bar and drink, or party. Get out of that office and get an idea for a new champion as you ride the Kryptonite Roller Coaster, or look at a crumbled piece of trash on the street, maybe an oddly shaped muffin. It's the Muffin Man, throw gooey dough, it's super-effective.

(Sorry, I have no life, I know this about the Red Posts because I have 24-hour duty and I have nothing better to do than to reply/troll posts today/tonight).

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

Awe, downvotes? Com'mon, you guys are no fun. It's Saturday, live a little.

RiotDaemon

QA Lead

05-21-2011
1 of 8 Riot Posts

People who work at Riot really really care about League of Legends. It is more than just a job to us. We do have fun sometimes though!

emptyopen

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotdaemon View Post
people who work at riot really really care about league of legends.
qft

PandasBane

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDaemon View Post
People who work at Riot really really care about League of Legends.
wait wut?

BustyChicksFTW

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDaemon View Post
People who work at Riot really really care about League of Legends. It is more than just a job to us. We do have fun sometimes though!
Spending Sathurday night in front of a computer, you're right arms must be pretty big by now.

(It's a joke )

Poochy

05-21-2011

Sleep is for the weak!

Drakeil

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyChicksFTW View Post
Spending Sathurday night in front of a computer, you're right arms must be pretty big by now.

(It's a joke )
Their right arms are much bigger than their left.

RiotDaemon

QA Lead

05-21-2011
2 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyChicksFTW View Post

(It's a joke )
I actually spent all of the afternoon out until about an hour ago enjoying myself!

Elaiden

05-21-2011

That's cool you care about us but where the hell is approach!!!!!!!! FFFFFFUUUUUUUU