Gamespy interviews Tom Zileas Cadwell

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaconMouthJoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-26-2010

Read it all.
Pretty interesting.
Especially the part about another 3-lane map.

xviruz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

wow nice

and I hope they release the other ninja soon...

QuietPlz

03-26-2010

I absolutely agree, the developers of this game truly seem to be dedicated to making LoL a great game. I love the constant new chars. and frequent updates of whats going on. keep up the good work, and youll keep my micro-transactions!

HotshotGG

03-26-2010

"for a competitive, hardcore game"

BAHAHAHAHAHA

sec

AHAHAHAHAHAA

Ahmedkings

03-26-2010

Awesome !!!!!,
LOL will be ledgen....wait for it ...dary

Pavlian

03-26-2010

Good read.

Loved the soon to come "support love".

Also In before "Zileas said he will buff Janna and Katarina!" D:

Excstazy

03-26-2010

Pretty good read, im glad to hear that we will be getting the new map soon.

PKPikmin

03-26-2010

ooooo...I like that season idea...Certain champs are availible in this season etc. Sounds fun. Good interview!

Shimrra3

03-26-2010

Quote:
Over the next couple of months, we're going to be adding some additional analysis tools that can more rapidly figure out who is actually causing the win and who is causing the loss, in a really smart way. We contracted a guy who has a kind of a computational biology background to do some data-mining and analysis on that. We're going to go through each champion and look at things like what a good Chronokeeper looks like, and what a good Soraka looks like. We'll use that to help clue us in on new players and people who are less competitive, so we can more quickly get people up to that skill level. The bottom line is, it's a hard problem.
That would be SO cool. I'm gonna go to page 2 now ...
*15 minutes later* New developments sound cool. In terms of differing game times, what if there was eventually a sort of fortress-type map with ultra-powerful defenses that took ages to get through, for a sort of deathmatch type game session? Just occurred to me as I read stuff...

Bjorn to be Wild

03-26-2010

'Or if I'm playing Chronokeeper, and I slow someone, I'll get an assist if they die -- even if I didn't damage them. That's going in the next patch, hopefully'

Fantastic! That's a little overdue. The prospect of getting a little recognition for mocking shout or fear is pleasing.