manual patch download

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanillacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

Its not a big deal, but I am just wondering if LoL has or supports manual patch downloads. I am having a slight problem patching the game with the latest updates using the lol.launcher.exe

Any feedbacks would be appreciated.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

03-25-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We don't have manual patches (our launcher just can't support it), but we do update our setup files after every patch. If you re-download the setup files, and reinstall, you should end up with a version of the game that requires no more patching.

Reinstalling guide:
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...gue+of+Legends

Vanillacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

Thanks a bunch Jesse

erebus2075

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
We don't have manual patches (our launcher just can't support it), but we do update our setup files after every patch. If you re-download the setup files, and reinstall, you should end up with a version of the game that requires no more patching.

Reinstalling guide:
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...gue+of+Legends
what kind off ****** monkeys are you working with? can't support it? i can manually copy files in and out off the folders and it works.. instead i gotta reinstall the full game becouse you cant be ****ed to upload the 100mb off files that i need to replace... so much bs..

radiowave

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by erebus2075 View Post
what kind off ****** monkeys are you working with? can't support it? i can manually copy files in and out off the folders and it works.. instead i gotta reinstall the full game becouse you cant be ****ed to upload the 100mb off files that i need to replace... so much bs..
Quoted for ****ing truth. This problem is pathetic and needs to be fixed.

HeRoO901

02-21-2011

this need a manual patch dudes....

plsss..

RaWaN

03-05-2011

A guys i want to install the game at a Lanhouse , so i was woundering if it has some setup that i can donwload at home them take to the Lanhouse and just install the game , cause if i donwload the game from the website i just download the , game donwloader...
so its not good for me...
tankys

iTzTruth

03-29-2011

What happens when the updater is downloading at 8kbs when your normal download speed is well over 1mbs. Not offering manual downloads is a load of ****, you should MAKE that accessable. Without it ur not letting the community flurish the way it can

Hy0n

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by erebus2075 View Post
true

riot start doing ur job, what weve got in this patch? golem lables fixed no more neutral mosnster, just monsters now lol wtf omg it was so important THX FOR THIS FIX!!!111 now do something usefull and take care of important stuff. every ** patch ppl notice errors, bugs, problems patching lag spikes... think about it

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-29-2011

The Beta Patcher, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=36 is also designed to help relieve some of the issues players have been experiencing with the current patching system.