[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooiboy

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinCross View Post
Fiddlesticks, Galio, Gangplank, Maokai, Nunu.

Galio flashes into the enemy, uses ult. Maokai drops his ult on Galio, while Fiddle and Nunu pop theirs after walking in. Gangplank also uses his in the same area.

Was on a team that did this to the other team, and it was amazing.
Galio never gets 5 people in his ult.. Besides that. I really think that team has not enough dmg then only their ults. Pretty weak teamcombination

ColonelArmy

05-13-2011

Long-duration stealth champs (Twitch or Eve, Eve preferred.) with Sunfire teamed up with Morde. This will bug you enemies a lot, and it's a good way to deal constant streams of AOE damage with almost no risk.

Mooiboy

05-13-2011

I still enjoy the my last game where we got 4 teleport spells (Sion, Xin, Shen, Brand and Karthus) We ward their red and as soon as their jungler (fiddle at that game) was at red, we all teleported. 1 kill 4 assists and went back to the lane. We repeat this several times at midgame by warding their jungle and both buffs. Surrendering was their only way out..

Monkeedude

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze and Raise View Post
WRONG, and i'll tell u why.

Yes poppy can stun on her own, but she won't get many chances, Alistar helps to set up her charge.
This is the same for just about everyone's CC. Alistar and Malphite and Amumu all have these great Gap closer stuns that are used to initiate fights and then you can have your Poppy/Morgana/Brand/Mahlz do their CC combo but that's not anything particularily synergistic. That's just how CC is supposed to be used. It's like a basic game tactic like Last-hitting, and so many champions have some form of it be it a knockup/stun/snare its not so much a per-champion synergy.

Raze and Raise

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeedude View Post
This is the same for just about everyone's CC. Alistar and Malphite and Amumu all have these great Gap closer stuns that are used to initiate fights and then you can have your Poppy/Morgana/Brand/Mahlz do their CC combo but that's not anything particularily synergistic. That's just how CC is supposed to be used. It's like a basic game tactic like Last-hitting, and so many champions have some form of it be it a knockup/stun/snare its not so much a per-champion synergy.
Once again your are focusing on ONE TINY SCRAP of informations and obliting the rest :/. If alistar and morgana lane together, and alistar helps her land her snare, chances are they are not gonna get a kill from it.

Also i never said that this was the top setup for alistar + one. But it does use synergy.

Raze and Raise

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelArmy View Post
Long-duration stealth champs (Twitch or Eve, Eve preferred.) with Sunfire teamed up with Morde. This will bug you enemies a lot, and it's a good way to deal constant streams of AOE damage with almost no risk.
sunfires doesn't stack anymore, even if they are on diffrent champions :/.

Kirawolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

AP Shaco and Urgot. Heres my little Jitbs short and stout. and here is urgot and here is his ult. When he gets all steamed up her shout FIRST BLOOD!!

MerlinCross

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooiboy View Post
Galio never gets 5 people in his ult.. Besides that. I really think that team has not enough dmg then only their ults. Pretty weak teamcombination
Very true, that Galio got 3 of them. But it was funny to do and got me thinking about ults with that AoE radius could really work together.

Arisulane

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze and Raise View Post
sunfires doesn't stack anymore, even if they are on diffrent champions :/.
I'm pretty sure it does stack between champions. It's a unique passive, not an offensive aura. Could you tell us why you think they don't stack?

JigJugs

05-13-2011

Me and my friend have been playing Renekton / Karma a lot lately, it's pretty nasty. He charges past the target(s) with my tether on, stuns one and does his cleave, meanwhile I shield him doing even more burst AoE and protecting him, if they try to damage him his heal + mine will more than make up for the damage received and hurt them even more.

Don't go getting this nerfed now.