[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scila

05-12-2011

Poppy Veigar in a lane.
why? Veigar needs t farm a lot poppy is a bad farmer and veigar can stun on a distance giving poppy the chance to nuke some poeple down.

Mulch0

05-12-2011

One combo I saw work very well was Pantheon + Poppy. Poppy was laning with me, and every now and then, Pantheon would simply ult in behind an enemy, so that they were just inside the edge of his leap. They would head straight out of it; since it was already practically missing them...not realizing this drove them straight towards Poppy, who would charge them directly back into the Skyfall. Then they were heavily damaged, standing right next to two heavy hitters, and Pantheon would promptly stun them. Game over. Worked very well several times.

Waxim

05-12-2011

As long as Cho'gath can get his rupture off, him and Pantheon can deal a lot of pain from the bushes, and even without. Stick together, shield stun, heart seeker while rupture goes off and knocks up, throw in a couple of spears and auto attacks from Cho, and that's an easy kill.

heathenscum

05-12-2011

support Kayle and just about any assassin/dps, With kayles heal+ms, invincible and slow anyone is in pretty bad shape when there is a dps around. I did this with a friend who was playing panth and he was 18/0 or something and i was 1/3/18. it was pretty ridiculous.

Raze and Raise

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scila View Post
Poppy Veigar in a lane.
why? Veigar needs t farm a lot poppy is a bad farmer and veigar can stun on a distance giving poppy the chance to nuke some poeple down.
and then poppy can push them into veigars wall, which would stun them, it might even proc poppy's stun/extra damage from the charge.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Jax+Gunblade. You don't even need another champ. Just 1v3 the other team.

Luk Candy

Recruiter

05-12-2011

@OP: were you on a sugar rush while writing this?

back to subject, it's pretty obvious, but it helps newbies I guess

Monkeedude

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze and Raise View Post
Again, Synergy isn't just stacking stuff that work together. Its two diffrent type abilities that work together.
Which is something your opponent post completely disregarded, with Cass and Singed being Dots + dots and Alistar and Poppy being Stun + Stun...

Don't get me wrong, I like some of your synergy examples but those two specifically went against the grain of what you're telling people.

Raze and Raise

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeedude View Post
Which is something your opponent post completely disregarded, with Cass and Singed being Dots + dots and Alistar and Poppy being Stun + Stun...

Don't get me wrong, I like some of your synergy examples but those two specifically went against the grain of what you're telling people.
WRONG, and i'll tell u why.

Yes poppy can stun on her own, but she won't get many chances, Alistar helps to set up her charge.

Cass DOES have dots with Singed, but cass dots are weak by themselfs and very hard to land, and her dots are breif which keeps her from spaming Twin Fang.

Singed fixes both those problems. Allowing her to use both her dots on the tossed victem, And allowing her to freely spam her Twin Fang. I said look under the layers man. SEE WITH YOUR MIND'S EYE.

Raze and Raise

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godrik1445 View Post
@OP: were you on a sugar rush while writing this?

back to subject, it's pretty obvious, but it helps newbies I guess
Yes i wrote this for noobs, but i also would like to make a list of combos that are rediculous with each other. If you guys have ideas, Stick em here.