GpK tournament.... LOL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crs LiQuiD112

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Thank you for stepping up and resolving the situation Dapacman.

Krebb The Pestulent

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
This disappoints me because, GPK is a lying sack of ****. I obviously raged, you can ask the 20 people in the channel? Was i really raging or did i defend varnok and tell people to stop annoying him, because i obviously didnt care about the prizes. It sickens me that GPK would have to lie to maintain their PR when i obviously did not rage. Im not the type of person that would lie over the internet to keep kids from thinking that im a good person LOL. It's just sad that GPK would need to lie to keep themselves from looking bad. Grackis, WorstCase,Unversable,Elementz, was there ... DID I RAGE? LOL I was just telling them i would play l0custs team w.o runes/ or 4v5 and still win. Trash talking is no where near to cussing at the admins. LOL. So what ? The story is that i started raging at them and cussing at them for a whole hour? No.. I left vent after 10 minutes and came back to just listen to the 30 players in there *****ing at varnok for being a fuktard and after i still told them to leave varnok alone. Too bad the GPK people are fuking lying *******s that have no ounce of dignity. How can you possibly lie, when someone was defending you and telling people to stop raging at you, even though they took the fall for it? I only entered the tournament to smash on l0cust's team because i received a challenge from unversable .. Why would i care about a tiny insignificant tourney hosted by a bunch lying ****** bags? SURE you guys appeared to be nice and kind , donating 100 dollars to us. How you guys handled it? no..... How you guys lied about me raging ?? no..... The only thing i did was simply ban l0cust,flankd and luumis from vent, nothing else.

I may be bad mannered and i may flame kids for being terrible and bad.... but i would not lie about NOT flaming people when 30 people were in the channel. You guys are despicable for even lying about me raging. I never insulted the admin once until, he began to lie of how i acted on the forums. The people who were threatening you were not AON, infact it was the community of league of legends who watched the stream. They immediately joined vent to bash on you guys. I was the person telling them to stop . YOU ******S. My team left vent before 20 minutes even hit, 1 hour really LOL? Maybe it was the 1 hour of bashing that you guys took from the community for being such illogical dumbasses.

Seeing as how it was only you guys and me in vent, I still don't understand all this ridiculous flaming about trashing "the admins". It was only me in there trying to sift through a BUNCH of raging people so that I could get 2 team captains to cooperate with each other. YES I reacted poorly considering the circumstances and I'm sorry for the damage that has been done.

My teammates response came from a little disdain we felt for you activating the community buster on our entire operation.

In all honesty, I should have just kicked everyone out of the channel... >.<

aRcKuS

03-22-2010

Quote:
This disappoints me because, GPK is a lying sack of ****. I obviously raged, you can ask the 20 people in the channel? Was i really raging or did i defend varnok and tell people to stop annoying him, because i obviously didnt care about the prizes. It sickens me that GPK would have to lie to maintain their PR when i obviously did not rage. Im not the type of person that would lie over the internet to keep kids from thinking that im a good person LOL. It's just sad that GPK would need to lie to keep themselves from looking bad. Grackis, WorstCase,Unversable,Elementz, was there ... DID I RAGE? LOL I was just telling them i would play l0custs team w.o runes/ or 4v5 and still win. Trash talking is no where near to cussing at the admins. LOL. So what ? The story is that i started raging at them and cussing at them for a whole hour? No.. I left vent after 10 minutes and came back to just listen to the 30 players in there *****ing at varnok for being a fuktard and after i still told them to leave varnok alone. Too bad the GPK people are fuking lying *******s that have no ounce of dignity. How can you possibly lie, when someone was defending you and telling people to stop raging at you, even though they took the fall for it? I only entered the tournament to smash on l0cust's team because i received a challenge from unversable .. Why would i care about a tiny insignificant tourney hosted by a bunch lying ****** bags? SURE you guys appeared to be nice and kind , donating 100 dollars to us. How you guys handled it? no..... How you guys lied about me raging ?? no..... The only thing i did was simply ban l0cust,flankd and luumis from vent, nothing else.

I may be bad mannered and i may flame kids for being terrible and bad.... but i would not lie about NOT flaming people when 30 people were in the channel. You guys are despicable for even lying about me raging. I never insulted the admin once until, he began to lie of how i acted on the forums. The people who were threatening you were not AON, infact it was the community of league of legends who watched the stream. They immediately joined vent to bash on you guys. I was the person telling them to stop . YOU ******S. My team left vent before 20 minutes even hit, 1 hour really LOL? Maybe it was the 1 hour of bashing that you guys took from the community for being such illogical dumbasses.
Seriously, I know I have been far from well mannered during this entire situation, but I truthfully don't really care. This tournament is not over, we will continue on as before (when it was fun because no one threw fits >.>) Adding money and high-level players was obviously the mistake....noted and moving onward.

Thank you to everyone that still wants to play, it won't be even 1/4 as awesome as this one but i guess we'll just have to manage :P

flankd

The Council

03-22-2010

Quote:

uhmm... once again... would you mind telling me what I did wrong? All I did was play Nasus and my team got raped then I got banned from vent lol.... I didn't talk **** or anything.

bdschuss

03-22-2010

Bd resurfaces for his input on the LoL drama.

Locust should have never taken the forfeit win, that's pretty low. But this whole forum thread is pretty ridiculous. Only a few well thought out posts in 60 some odd pages.

That is all. Goodbye

RoShamPoe

03-22-2010

Quote:

You know what, this may be totally true. I wasn't there, so I can't say. You may not have raged at all. But very few people in this community will side with you because almost every time you rear your head you act like a jacka$$.

Think about that the next time you go to flame someone, rage, etc. If you had a shred of character credibility, more people would support you. As it is, it seems to iron out in Locust's favor, and his actions were absolutely egregious.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

03-22-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Your reputations follows you Regi. Good or bad, you have to take it how it comes. You've created this "monster" and now you have to live with it. It is what it is. What I am basically saying is that when people were alleging you of raging/being immature, it was honestly hard to NOT believe them. I'm not saying I know who's wrong or who's right or honestly if there is anything "right" about this situation at this point. You guys need to drop this case and move forward. We need to stop bickering and stop making LoL's community look like a joke. I'm actually not sure why this thread hasn't been closed yet to be quite honest with you...

And @dapacman

Please do not equate all top/good players with this stereotype of solomid and vice versa. Do not let the actions of a few overshadow the reality of the majority (this goes both ways -- for example I know plenty of mature/chill people that are a part of the solomid community).

Kruxx

03-22-2010

Quote:

R O F L M A O

This is just epic.

Copy/Pasting this so I can teach my grand children about the internet.

Reginald

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebb The Pestulent View Post
Seeing as how it was only you guys and me in vent, I still don't understand all this ridiculous flaming about trashing "the admins". It was only me in there trying to sift through a BUNCH of raging people so that I could get 2 team captains to cooperate with each other. YES I reacted poorly considering the circumstances and I'm sorry for the damage that has been done.

My teammates response came from a little disdain we felt for you activating the community buster on our entire operation.

In all honesty, I should have just kicked everyone out of the channel... >.<

Why are you avoiding it , you fken lying *******. TELL THE COMMUNITY, DID I FLAME YOU? DID I CUSS AT ANYONE? LOL you're truly pathetic... Did i start this thread? Was my team even in vent anymore after 10 minutes, after you told us we were disqualified. You're absolutely wrong you fken moron. Our whole team left vent, besides tymed- which was a sub AND he was just sitting there. Why would you put words in my mouth telling people i flamed you? You fk tard. Lawl, the funny thing is l0cust is lying out of his ass telling everyone i started flaming, so he wanted the forfeit. KREBB WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW L0cust just *****ed out and wanted the forfeit and how i didnt even flame UNTIL IT HIT FORUMS WHEN L0cUST STARTED lying out of his ass.

Why are you including me into the pile of people who flamed you, that has nothing to do with my team? But are simply viewers that saw the situation of how ******ed you are? Are you guys really trying to use me as a scape goat LAWL? Your tournament is trash.

Reivur

03-22-2010

Quote:
Why are you avoiding it , you fken lying *******. TELL THE COMMUNITY, DID I FLAME YOU? DID I CUSS AT ANYONE? LOL you're truly pathetic... Did i start this thread? Was my team even in vent anymore after 10 minutes, after you told us we were disqualified. You're absolutely wrong you fken moron. Our whole team left vent, besides tymed- which was a sub AND he was just sitting there. Why would you put words in my mouth telling people i flamed you? You fk tard. Lawl, the funny thing is l0cust is lying out of his ass telling everyone i started flaming, so he wanted the forfeit. KREBB WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW L0cust just *****ed out and wanted the forfeit and how i didnt even flame UNTIL IT HIT FORUMS WHEN L0cUST STARTED lying out of his ass.

Why are you including me into the pile of people who flamed you, that has nothing to do with my team? But are simply viewers that saw the situation of how ******ed you are? Are you guys really trying to use me as a scape goat LAWL? Your tournament is trash.
1) Regardless of if you flamed them or not, you're flaming them now in every post. That gives you horrible credibility.

2) I dislike you from past stunts.

3) Despite all this I completely agree with you and think they screwed you over. You should not lose from a coin flip when you were 1/0 in your favor. This is an unheard of level of BS in terms of decision making that not even actual sports refs have been able to match. At least when they make a bad call the game was close. This wasn't even close. It was a pathetic decision.

I also sincerely doubt Tymed tried to cheat. His Nidalee always looked amazing; possible rune tampering...? Yeah, riiiight. He could probably pilot her better than most runeless and talentless.

"Great win", l0cust.