now that we have our gentleman cho'gath in the bag...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberTacticool

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniKedamono View Post
We've got Gentlemen Cho'gath. What we need now is armored bears.
Nidalie needs an armored bear alt skin

or we could get a druid like champ that can turn into an armored bear to tank and stay in human or w/e other form he or she is to be an AP healer or something of the sort

Jinno

03-22-2010

Corporate Mundo? Clearly a waste.

We need a Business Singed.

Replace the bulwark with a mighty briefcase. Open it to fling enemies. A pile of sticky notes to replace the goo. A long Paper Trail that gives people a harsh and continuous papercut. And finally the 5 Hour Energy Shot that gives you increased work production!

UberTacticool

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinno View Post
Corporate Mundo? Clearly a waste.

We need a Business Singed.

Replace the bulwark with a mighty briefcase. Open it to fling enemies. A pile of sticky notes to replace the goo. A long Paper Trail that gives people a harsh and continuous papercut. And finally the 5 Hour Energy Shot that gives you increased work production!
umm construction worker singed ... his shield thingy turns into a claw for scooping up his enemies and scooping up rubble and dirt .... for construction purposes ofcourse.

UberTacticool

03-22-2010

also. we need a champion that rides a raptor or t-rex :3

i just might settle for triceratops. but thats pushing it

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

I'd like to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre Mundo, complete with spinning chainsaws of death and hockey mask.

Acrimony

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
I'd like to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre Mundo, complete with spinning chainsaws of death and hockey mask.
hockey mask is jason, not leatherface, hockey mask would work on mundo though with his cleaver and all